<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          中文USEUROPEAFRICAASIA
          World / US and Canada

          US VP calls Ukrainian leader, warns of sanctions

          (Xinhua) Updated: 2014-02-21 11:07

          WASHINGTON - The US government stepped up pressure on Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych on Thursday amid the newly-erupted violence in Kiev, warning of sanctions.

          In a phone call, US Vice President Joe Biden urged Yanukovych "to take immediate and tangible steps to work with the opposition on a path forward that addresses the legitimate aspirations of the Ukrainian people," according to a statement issued by Biden's office.

          He "strongly condemned" the violence against civilians in Kiev and demanded for immediate withdrawal of security forces, it said.

          Biden said the United States is prepared to sanction those officials responsible for the violence."

          Earlier in the day, the White House has prodded Yanukovych to "immediately withdraw" his security forces from downtown Kiev and resolve the conflict by political means.

          It also urged the Ukrainian military "not to get involved in a conflict that can and should be resolved by political means," warning that the US would work with its European allies to hold those responsible for violence accountable.

          After the latest violence in Ukraine, foreign ministers of the European Union (EU) agreed Thursday to adopt sanctions against the country, including asset freezes, visa bans and ban on exporting anti-riot equipments.

          The West's sanctions and threats were rejected by Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov, who desribed them as "blackmail and double standards."

          "The opposition cannot or do not want to distance itself from extremists. The West led by Europe and the United States assume all responsibility for Ukraine situation," he said on Thursday.

          At least 67 people have been killed in the past three days of violence in central Kiev, the Kiev City Administration said Thursday. It also said that 551 people were injured and 332 of them hospitalized since Tuesday.

          Protests in Kiev began in November after Yanukovych backtracked on a trade deal with the EU and tilted toward Russia instead. They turned violent in mid-January and have been remarkably escalating this week.

          Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
          May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
          Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
          Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
          Most Popular
          Hot Topics
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 99久久婷婷国产综合精品青草漫画| 国产毛片三区二区一区| 97久久综合亚洲色hezyo| 激情的视频一区二区三区| 不卡一区二区国产精品| 97午夜理论电影影院| 亚洲国产精品成人一区二区在线| 亚洲色大成网站WWW久久| 亚洲中文字幕日产无码成人片| 午夜三级成人在线观看| 日本高清视频色欧WWW| 午夜毛片不卡免费观看视频| 99在线精品视频观看免费| 风流老熟女一区二区三区| 亚洲国产精品久久久久婷婷图片| 久久综合国产精品一区二区| 国产在线精品一区二区在线观看| 国产在视频线精品视频| 亚洲人成亚洲人成在线观看| 久久一区二区中文字幕| 少妇私密会所按摩到高潮呻吟| 精品无人乱码一区二区三区| 国产精品久久露脸蜜臀| 亚洲精品一区二区在线播| 成人区人妻精品一区二区| 亚洲区一区二区三区亚洲| 久久99国产精品尤物| 亚洲女人天堂| 狠狠躁夜夜躁人人爽天天5| 欧美xxxx性bbbbb喷水| 国产精品白浆在线观看| 最新亚洲人成无码网站欣赏网| 亚洲国产欧美日韩另类| 一区二区三区日本久久九| 中文字幕日韩精品有码| 亚洲中文字幕国产综合| 国产高在线精品亚洲三区| 国产真实伦在线观看视频| 国产精品黑色丝袜在线观看| 国产区成人精品视频| 久久久网站|