<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          World / Asia-Pacific

          Panel wants 3 TEPCO executives charged over nuke crisis

          By Agence France-Presse in Tokyo (China Daily) Updated: 2014-08-01 07:30

          Panel wants 3 TEPCO executives charged over nuke crisis

          An independent legal panel called on Thursday for criminal charges to be brought against three former executives of the Fukushima nuclear plant operator for their role in the 2011 atomic disaster.

          The ruling - issued by a judicial review panel composed of ordinary citizens - could ultimately pave the way for an indictment, after prosecutors announced last year that they would not pursue a criminal case.

          The rare ruling means that the prosecutors are now compelled to reconsider their earlier decision.

          Another refusal to indict may end the possibility of charges for the former Tokyo Electric Power managers.

          But if the panel challenges prosecutors' decision a second time, a group of court-appointed lawyers would then be compelled to lay formal charges under Japanese law.

          The three former executives are former chairman Tsunehisa Katsumata, then vice-president Sakae Muto and former vice-president Ichiro Takekuro.

          Activists and residents who lived near the crippled plant had called on authorities to indict about three dozen company officials over their failure to take proper measures to protect the site against the tsunami, which sparked the worst atomic crisis in a generation. Prosecutors had defended their decision not to indict by saying management could not have predicted the size of the huge tsunami, which was triggered by a 9.0-magnitude earthquake.

          The waves crashed into Fukushima and swamped cooling systems, sparking meltdowns that spewed radiation over a wide area.

          "We welcome the decision by the judicial panel - it's obvious that someone has to take responsibility for the disaster," said Miwa Chiwaki, one of thousands of plaintiffs who demanded charges be laid.

          A parliamentary report has said Fukushima was a man-made disaster caused by Japan's culture of "reflexive obedience", but no one has been punished criminally.

          Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
          May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
          Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
          Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
          Most Popular
          Hot Topics

          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 毛片久久网站小视频| 亚洲AV永久久久久久久浪潮| 91中文字幕在线一区| 欧洲无码一区二区三区在线观看 | 中文字幕在线观看一区二区| 亚洲粉嫩av一区二区黑人| 亚洲人成网站免费播放| 人妻人人看人妻人人添| 国产中文字幕日韩精品| 超碰国产精品久久国产精品99| 精品偷自拍另类精品在线| 最新亚洲av日韩av二区| 欧美精品一产区二产区| 亚洲熟女乱色综合一区| 五月天香蕉视频国产亚| 成人3D动漫一区二区三区| 99精品久久免费精品久久 | 亚洲开心婷婷中文字幕| 日韩人妻系列无码专区| 黄页网址大全免费观看| 邻居少妇张开腿让我爽了一夜| 亚洲熟妇激情视频99| 成人亚欧欧美激情在线观看| 天天爽夜夜爽人人爽曰| 在线涩涩免费观看国产精品| 亚洲夜色噜噜av在线观看| 男人扒女人添高潮视频| 国产成a人亚洲精v品无码| 免费日韩av网在线观看| 国产成人无码专区| 粉嫩av蜜臀一区二区三区| 骚虎视频在线观看| 亚洲性日韩精品一区二区| brazzers欧美巨大| 亚洲中文字字幕精品乱码| 亚洲国产综合自在线另类| 亚洲av永久无码天堂影院| 亚洲色大成网站WWW永久麻豆| 欧美人与动牲交A免费观看| 欧美一区二区三区欧美日韩亚洲| 性色欲情网站iwww|