<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          World / Europe

          Islamic State claims Paris attacks that killed 127

          (Agencies) Updated: 2015-11-14 19:47

          Islamic State claims Paris attacks that killed 127

          French policeman assists a blood-covered victim near the Bataclan concert hall following attacks in Paris, France, November 14, 2015. [Photo/Agencies]

          CAIRO, Nov 14 - Islamic State claimed responsibility on Saturday for attacks that killed 127 people in Paris, saying it sent fighters strapped with suicide bombing belts and carrying machine guns to various locations in the heart of the capital.

          The attacks were designed to show France would remain a top target for the jihadist group as long as the country continued its current policies, the group said in a statement.

          Gunmen and bombers killed at least 127 people in Friday's attacks.

          Islamic State earlier on Saturday distributed an undated video threatening to attack France if bombings of its fighters continued.

          The group's foreign media arm, Al-Hayat Media Centre, made threats through several militants who called on French Muslims to carry out attacks.

          "As long as you keep bombing you will not live in peace. You will even fear traveling to the market," said one of the militants, identified as Abu Maryam the Frenchman.

          French President Francois Hollande said on Saturday the attacks in Paris were "an act of war" organised from abroad by Islamic State with internal help.

          The location of the Islamic State fighters in the video was not clear and it was not possible to determine when it was filmed, but the message was unmistakable.

          The militants, who appeared to be French citizens, sat cross-legged in a group wearing fatigues and holding weapons in what appeared to be a wooded area.

          The video showed the militants burning passports.

          "Indeed you have been ordered to fight the infidel wherever you find him - what are you waiting for? There are weapons and cars available and targets ready to be hit," said Abu Maryam.

          Another militant, identified as Abu Salman the Frenchman, said: "Even poison is available, so poison the water and food of at least one of the enemies of Allah."

          "Terrorize them and do not allow them to sleep due to fear and horror," he added.

          Foreign fighters who join Islamic State, the group which controls large swathes of Iraq and Syria, are seen as especially dangerous because Western passports enable them to live in and travel to Western countries undetected.

          "Faced with war, the country must take appropriate action," Hollande said, without saying what that meant.

          Hollande said he would address parliament on Monday in an extraordinary meeting and the country would observe three days of official mourning for the victims of Friday's attacks.

          Leaders worldwide all condemned the killings in Paris and called for decisive actions.

          Chinese President Xi Jinping extended condolences to Hollande on Friday.

          In the telegram, Xi said that in this terrible moment for the French people, he would like to condemn, on behalf of the Chinese government and the Chinese people, in the strongest possible terms the barbarism.

          He also expressed his grief over those killed in the attacks, and extended condolences to the injured.

          China has always been against all forms of terrorism, and is willing to work with France and the international community to strengthen cooperation on security, to combat terrorism and to help protect people in all countries, Xi added.

          The Vatican on Saturday condemned the attacks as "mad terrorist violence."

          UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon said in a statement that he trusts "the French authorities will do all in their power to bring the perpetrators to justice quickly".

           

           

          Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
          May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
          Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
          Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
          Most Popular
          Hot Topics

          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美、另类亚洲日本一区二区| 国产精品成熟老妇女| 国产成人免费一区二区三区| 青青草免费激情自拍视频| 亚洲最大成人av在线天堂网| 麻豆精品久久精品色综合| 激情综合网激情综合| 在线精品自拍亚洲第一区| 亚洲天堂男人的天堂在线| 亚洲色拍拍噜噜噜最新网站| 中文亚洲成A人片在线观看| 亚洲精品综合一区二区三区在线| 亚洲一区二区三区av链接| 国产人妻人伦精品婷婷| 亚洲国产成人久久综合一区| 精品国产一区二区三区2021| 两个人的视频高清在线观看免费| 亚洲精品国产av一区二区| 亚洲第一区二区快射影院| 精品久久综合日本久久网| 亚洲天堂在线观看完整版| 国内精品视频一区二区三区八戒| 噜噜久久噜噜久久鬼88| 亚洲人成影网站~色| 一本久道久久综合狠狠躁av | 亚洲精品国产成人无码区a片| 亚洲精品中文字幕码专区| 好紧好滑好湿好爽免费视频| 国产精品女同一区三区五区| 国产精品自在在线午夜区app| 琪琪777午夜理论片在线观看播放| 国产怡春院无码一区二区| 97久久综合亚洲色hezyo| 久久久成人毛片无码| 美女黄网站人色视频免费国产| 无码人妻丰满熟妇区五十路在线| 色伦专区97中文字幕| 国产精品一线天粉嫩av| 一区二区福利在线视频| 正在播放的国产A一片| 国产精品理论片在线观看|