<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          World / US and Canada

          Canada wildfire rages near oil sand facilities, extending shutdowns

          (Xinhua) Updated: 2016-05-18 10:52

          CALGARY, Alberta - A massive wildfire raged near Fort McMurray, Alberta on Tuesday and threatened major oil sands production facilities, forcing the evacuation of thousands of workers and prolonging a shutdown that cut Canadian oil output by 1 million barrels a day.

          Canada wildfire rages near oil sand facilities, extending shutdowns

          Smoke and flames from the wildfires erupt behind a car on the highway near Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada, May 7, 2016.??[Photo/Agencies]

          The fire jumped a critical firebreak late Monday where plants and trees had been removed to stop its spread, moving north of Fort McMurray into oil sand camp areas. Some 8,000 workers were evacuated in the heavily forested northern part of the province.

          The wildfire was taking a toll on the province's economy, with one study estimating the lost oil production would cut gross domestic product (GDP) by more than C$70 million a day.

          The uncontrolled blaze covered 355,000 hectares (877,224 acres), up from 285,000 hectares on Monday. The fire on Tuesday burned a 655-room lodge for oil sands workers about 35 km (20 miles) north of Fort McMurray and threatened other housing.

          High temperatures and winds were working against firefighters, and the fire was forecast to move to the east, putting oil operations in its path, officials said.

          None of the oil sands have caught fire, and the industry was redoubling efforts to ensure facilities were well-protected, said Alberta wildfire manager Chad Morrison.

          "Because of the cleared vegetation, lots of gravel on site and because they have an industrial firefighting service on site that understands this ... we feel fairly confident the sites themselves will be OK," Morrison told a news conference.

          The lost Canadian production of 1 million barrels a day represents about one-quarter of total Canadian output. Canadian crude oil prices strengthened in light trading on Tuesday and Global oil prices touched a six-month high, with the Alberta outages among factors lending support.

          Alberta Premier Rachel Notley said westerly winds were expected to push the fire closer to facilities operated by Suncor Energy Inc, one of the area's biggest operators, and Syncrude, majority owned by Suncor, on Tuesday.

          Suncor started an orderly shutdown of its base plant operations and said its Firebag facility will move to minimal essential personnel, while Syncrude has evacuated the majority of its workforce to Edmonton but left a minimum staff of some 100 people at its Mildred Lake upgrader and Aurora Mine.

          The fire also threatened Enbridge Inc's Cheecham crude oil tank farm south of Fort McMurray, but Notley said the fire line built there has held and winds were blowing away from the facility.

          TransAlta Corp's Poplar Creek cogeneration power plant, operated by Suncor and providing power to its site, was also shut by early Tuesday due to the wildfire.

          17 WILDFIRES IN PROVINCE

          In Ottawa, federal Natural Resources Minister Jim Carr said he planned to have talks soon with energy companies to assess the damage from but gave no further details.

          Prior to the latest setback, lost oil production was expected to average about 1.2 million barrels a day for 14 days, or roughly C$985 million ($763 million) in lost real GDP, according to the Conference Board of Canada.

          Notley said the Conference Board's numbers were in the range of the government's estimates.

          The premier added that the province has not underestimated the fire and had the resources to fight the fire. There are nearly 1,800 firefighters fighting 17 wildfires across the western Canadian province, with four of them out of control.

          Canada has declined help from allies including the United States and Australia. Federal Public Safety Minister Ralph Goodale said Ottawa had full confidence in Alberta's ability to fight the blaze.

          Fort McMurray's roughly 90,000 residents were forced to flee nearly two weeks ago as the fire raged through neighborhoods and destroyed about 10 percent of the city's structures.

          With new explosions in the city damaging 10 homes and hot spots still a risk, Notley is not yet allowing residents to return.

           

          Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
          May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
          Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
          Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
          Most Popular
          Hot Topics

          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国精产品999国精产品视频| 欧美性猛交xxxx乱大交丰满| 4hu四虎永久在线观看| 国产永久免费高清在线| 精品久久久久久无码专区不卡| 亚洲一区二区三区激情在线| caoporn免费视频公开| 国产午夜视频在线观看| 日本人成精品视频在线| 2021av在线| 久久精品国产亚洲AV瑜伽| 痉挛高潮喷水av无码免费| 噜噜综合亚洲av中文无码| 国模小黎自慰337p人体| 九九热免费在线视频观看| 亚洲自拍另类| av亚洲一区二区在线| 啊灬啊灬啊灬快灬高潮了电影片段| 久久久久久亚洲精品成人| 久久99精品中文字幕在| 少妇高潮久久蜜柚av| 激情 自拍 另类 亚洲| 蜜桃无码一区二区三区| 99久久婷婷国产综合精品青草漫画| 国产亚洲精品品视频在线| 蜜桃无码一区二区三区| 日韩精品高清自在线| 亚洲国产精品久久无人区| 91系列在线观看| 国产成人精品亚洲日本片| 亚洲精品久综合蜜| 国产麻豆精品手机在线观看| 亚洲欧洲自拍拍偷午夜色| 亚洲一区无码精品色| 婷婷丁香五月激情综合| 亚洲欧美人成人让影院| 久久综合亚洲鲁鲁九月天| 天天综合网站| 无套内射视频囯产| 国产精品无码无片在线观看3d| 亚洲av无码精品蜜桃|