<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          Business / Companies

          Foxconn's Gou says deal with Sharp '90% there'

          (Agencies) Updated: 2016-02-06 08:22

          Foxconn's Gou says deal with Sharp '90% there'

          Terry Gou (C), founder and chairman of Foxconn Technology, speaks to reporters after a meeting with Sharp Corp executives including Chief Executive Kozo Takahashi (not in picture) at Sharp's headquarters in Osaka, western Japan, in this photo taken by Kyodo February 5, 2016. [Photo/Agencies]

          Foxconn Technology Group Chairman Terry Gou has taken a step forward in the hotly contested battle for control of Japan's Sharp Corp, winning an agreement to become the preferred negotiating partner for a bailout of the struggling consumer electronics maker.

          Gou spoke outside Sharp headquarters in Osaka on Friday after a meeting that stretched hours past its planned completion time.

          He held up a paper with his own signature and that of Sharp Chief Executive Officer Kozo Takahashi, and said he expects to have a final agreement by the end of February.

          "We are 90 percent there. The remaining 10 percent are legal matters and are not a big deal," he told reporters, speaking in Chinese with a Japanese translator.

          "There will be no breakup of Sharp. I guarantee that the Sharp brand will go on."

          Gou made the last-minute trip to Japan to step up pressure on the company to quickly accept his proposed bid, after Takahashi said on Thursday he planned to take another month to choose between Foxconn and the rival bidder, government-backed Innovation Network Corp of Japan.

          Sharp's stock gained 10 percent to 176 yen ($1.5) at the close in Tokyo trading on Friday, after climbing 17 percent on Thursday.

          Takahashi was questioned repeatedly about whether one bidder was favored over the other and refused to concede the point.

          "Both parties are on the same footing," Takahashi said. A Sharp spokesman declined to comment after Gou's remarks on Friday.

          Gou has pushed hard for a deal even as it looked unlikely he would win. Sharp had been inclined to take the bid from government-backed INCJ, which offered about 300 billion yen, industry sources said last month.

          But then Gou raised his bid from 600 billion yen to about 660 billion yen and flew to Japan to make a personal appeal to Sharp's board, its banks and government officials.

          Hot Topics

          Editor's Picks
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲欧洲一区二区精品| 宝贝腿开大点我添添公口述视频| 国产仑乱无码内谢| 视频二区亚洲精品| 亚在线观看免费视频入口| 精品国产肉丝袜在线拍国语| 成全影院高清电影好看的电视剧| 亚洲精品韩国一区二区| 午夜无遮挡男女啪啪免费软件| 熟女系列丰满熟妇AV| 国产成熟妇女性视频电影| 亚洲成人午夜排名成人午夜 | 亚洲国产一区在线观看| 一本一道av无码中文字幕麻豆| 无码av中文字幕久久专区| 亚洲不卡一区二区在线看| 青青操国产| 熟女乱一区二区三区四区| 精品人妻少妇一区二区三区| 国产99久久亚洲综合精品西瓜tv| 婷婷久久综合九色综合88| 日韩色图区| 国产色悠悠综合在线观看| 亚洲国产成人片在线观看| 日韩成人午夜精品久久高潮| 国产精品污一区二区三区| 日韩在线一区二区每天更新 | 老司机免费的精品视频| 精品国产一区二区三区性色| 欧美日韩一线| 国产精品第一二三区久久| 国产美女裸身网站免费观看视频 | 国产青草亚洲香蕉精品久久| 午夜免费无码福利视频麻豆| 日韩精品成人无码专区免费| 无码囯产精品一区二区免费| av午夜福利一片免费看久久| 亚洲天堂av日韩精品| 婷婷亚洲国产成人精品性色| 极品尤物被啪到呻吟喷水| 乱人伦xxxx国语对白|