<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
             

          Journalist beaten to death after mine probe

          (AFP)
          Updated: 2007-01-16 22:38

          What do you think of the overall situation facing Chinese reporters?

          BEIJING - A Chinese journalist investigating the nation's dangerous coal mining industry was beaten to death in northern China, his paper has said, amid reports a mine boss ordered the attack.

          Related readings:
          Coal mine blast kills 13 in Shanxi
          Across china: Liaoning
          China closes another 1,053 unsafe coal mines
          41 punished for colliery accidents in C. China
          31 punished over deadly mine accident
          Nation to invite public scrutiny over small coal mines
          Mine deaths down, but corruption hurting safety efforts
          ROK firm to set up coal joint venture
          Colliery accident kills 12 in Hunan

          Lan Chengzhang, a journalist for the Beijing-based China Trade News, was beaten by unidentified assailants near a mine in Huiyuan county in Shanxi province on January 9, officials from the paper said.

          "Lan Chengzhang was a just-hired journalist who was still in a trial period," Wang Jianfeng, head of the paper's news department, told AFP by phone.

          "He was beaten to death by a group of mining thugs."

          The paper has sent a team to investigate the incident and laid complaints with the local police and government, he said.

          "We will do everything we can to protect the rights of journalists," he said.

          Wang declined to give any more details, saying: "At this time it is not appropriate to comment further."

          But according to the Southern Daily newspaper, Lan died in a hospital in the neighbouring city of Datong on January 10.

          Several men with clubs beat Lan as a fellow reporter was being held at the office of an unnamed Huiyuan county mine boss, the paper said.

          The paper said the surviving journalist, who with Lan had been sent to the area to investigate the local coal industry, had accused the Huiyuan mine boss of ordering the thugs to carry out the attack, it said.

          Officials in Datong, which oversees Huiyuan county, were unavailable for comment when contacted by AFP.

          But the paper said city officials had accused Lan of being a "fake journalist" who was out to extort officials in the local mining industry.

          Shanxi is China's largest coal producing region and where a large portion of the nation's mining accidents take place.

          A total of 4,746 people died working in China's coal mines last year -- a death toll of 13 a day, according to official figures.



          Top China News  
          Today's Top News  
          Most Commented/Read Stories in 48 Hours
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 丰满少妇被猛烈进出69影院| 亚洲精品国产字幕久久不卡| 亚洲高清 一区二区三区| 亚洲69视频| 精品国产一区二区三区不卡| 一区二区三区无码免费看| 国产日韩av一区二区在线| 久久热在线视频精品视频| 欧美熟妇性XXXX欧美熟人多毛| 精品精品自在现拍国产2021| 激情综合色综合久久综合| 国产午夜精品福利久久| 中文字幕在线日韩| 99精品久久久中文字幕| 亚洲欧美日韩综合二区三区| 激情五月开心婷婷深爱| 亚洲人成网站在线播放无码| 好男人官网资源在线观看| 久久精品亚洲乱码伦伦中文| 亚洲中文字幕综合小综合| 欧洲码亚洲码的区别入口| 国产色婷婷亚洲99精品小说| 91精品国产福利尤物免费| 99热门精品一区二区三区无码| 色综合亚洲一区二区小说| 国产成人A区在线观看视频| 国产97人人超碰CAO蜜芽PROM| 欧美激情一区二区三区高清视频 | 日韩在线视频线观看一区| 天天澡夜夜澡狠狠久久| 日韩有码中文在线观看| 欧美性大战久久久久XXX| 国产精品不卡一二三区| 国产精品福利2020久久| 久久精品国产99国产精品澳门 | 制服丝袜人妻有码无码中文字幕| 亚洲中文字幕一区二区| 精品在免费线中文字幕久久| 国产亚洲人成网站观看| AV人摸人人人澡人人超碰| 国产色爱av资源综合区|