<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
             

          Death toll rises to 36 in bridge collapse

          (Xinhua/China Daily)
          Updated: 2007-08-15 15:40

          FENGHUANG -- The death toll from a bridge collapse in central China's Hunan Province has risen to 36 as of midday Wednesday with at least 23 others still missing, rescuers said.


          Rescuers search for survivors from the ruins of a collapsed bridge in Fenghuang County, Central China's Hunan Province August 13, 2007. The bridge spanning the Tuojiang River collapsed, killing 36 with at least 23 others still missing. [Newsphoto]

          More than 120 workers were removing steel scaffoldings when all the four arches of the 328-meter-long stone bridge fell in Fenghuang, a popular tourist destination.

          The bridge, over the Tuojiang River and part of a national highway, might also have killed some swimmers and passers-by although their number is unknown, said rescuers.

          Sixty-four workers have escaped or been rescued. Twenty-two of them were injured and are receiving treatment in hospital. Most of the survivors were working at either end of the bridge.

          Premier Wen Jiabao yesterday ordered the local governments and relevant departments to "do their utmost" in conducting the rescue operation and handling the aftermath of the accident.

          He warned that "those who are responsible for the tragedy" will face the full force of the law.

          Li Yizhong, head of the State Administration of Work Safety who reached the site with the minister of communications and vice-minister of construction yesterday morning, urged for intensified efforts to rescue victims and treat the injured.

          More than 1,500 rescuers were searching for the victims, and 11 excavators were used to remove debris.

          A report on www.china.com.cn said the massive piles of debris hindered the rescue operation.

          The bridge, which had four 65-meter-long arches, was part of the highway linking Fenghuang and Daxing Airport of Tongren in neighboring Guizhou Province.

          Construction of the 42-meter-high structure was almost complete except for dismantling the steel scaffoldings, which started last month.

          It was scheduled to open to traffic at the end of this month.

          "We didn't see any sign of a problem before the tragedy," said a worker at a site close to the bridge who did not want to be named. "I heard the sounds of the crash and before I could realize what was happening, I saw the bridge fall slowly and become a pile of rocks."

          Sitting by the Tuojiang River, 29-year-old Tian Jing was in shock. He came to work at the bridge from Tuanjie village in Fenghuang a month earlier.

          "I was dismantling the scaffolding when some pebbles fell," he recalled. Minutes later, he heard someone shouting "the bridge is falling down". Tian ran for cover but his fellow villagers were not as lucky.

          "Three were buried in the debris," he said.

          According to Xiao Rucheng, professor at Shanghai-based Tongji University, scaffolding is "critical" to the building of an arch bridge.

          "Even issues like which part of the scaffolding should be dismantled first can affect the safety of an arch bridge," he told China Daily.

          The project, with an estimated cost of 12 million yuan ($1.6 million), is undertaken by Fengda company in the Tujia and Miao autonomous prefecture, with the provincial road and bridge construction company as the contractor.

          Local police have taken construction manager Xia Youjia and project supervisor Jiang Ping into custody for investigation. All technical data about the bridge have been sealed for examination.

          Xiao said that the accident, to some extent, could have resulted from the country's "too-fast speed in bridge design and construction".

          Construction workers are usually forced to rush to meet deadlines which may lead to structural flaws, he said.

          The search for the missing is still underway, according to the local rescue headquarters.



          Top China News  
          Today's Top News  
          Most Commented/Read Stories in 48 Hours
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产日韩精品一区二区在线观看播放 | 性夜夜春夜夜爽夜夜免费视频| 国产极品粉嫩福利姬萌白酱| 亚洲各类熟女们中文字幕| 欧美不卡无线在线一二三区观| 国产丝袜一区二区三区在线不卡 | 精品 日韩 国产 欧美 视频| 挺进朋友人妻雪白的身体韩国电影| 日本高清视频网站www| 日本免费最新高清不卡视频| 欧美牲交a免费| 免费无码又爽又刺激网站直播| 久久夜色精品国产亚洲a| 亚洲伊人久久综合影院| 亚洲 卡通 欧美 制服 中文| 国产成人精品无人区一区| 又大又硬又爽免费视频| 秋霞在线观看片无码免费不卡| 精品视频一区二区福利午夜| 熟妇的奶头又大又长奶水视频 | 内射中出无码护士在线| 久久精品人人槡人妻人人玩AV| 日韩在线观看精品亚洲| 爆乳日韩尤物无码一区| 综合色一色综合久久网| 亚洲AⅤ乱码一区二区三区| 日日碰狠狠添天天爽五月婷| 国产日韩av二区三区| 啦啦啦啦www日本在线观看| 国产精品久久蜜臀av| 日本xxxx丰满超清hd| 91麻豆精品国产91久| 国产乱弄免费视频观看| 性色欲情网站iwww| 国产精品麻豆中文字幕| 99久久99久久加热有精品| 亚洲 小说区 图片区 都市| 亚洲中文字幕日产无码成人片| 精选国产av精选一区二区三区| 日本伊人色综合网| 精品久久久无码中文字幕|