<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
             

          Ministry fights back over 'rail chaos' slur

          By Xin Dingding and Chen Hong (China Daily)
          Updated: 2008-02-20 07:31

          The Ministry of Railways on Tuesday responded to criticism from Guo Xiling, a member of the Guangzhou committee of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference, over the improper handling of railways during the snow disaster that hit southern China last month.

          Wang Yongping, a spokesman for the ministry, said in an interview on the website of the People's Daily that "all of Guo's accusations are groundless".

          Guo had said two government agencies should be blamed for the chaos at Guangzhou railway stations, the city's New Express reported on Monday.

          "One is the weather forecasting authority, which failed to forecast the severe weather situation completely. But the Ministry of Railways had made a bigger mistake," Guo said on Sunday during a discussion.

          Special coverage:
          Fighting Blizzard
          Related readings:
           Railways carry 24m passengers during holiday
           Passengers warned not to swarm to railways
           Railways best serve our transport needs
           107 dead, $15.4b lost due to snow
           
          Reconstructions after snow disaster
          He said the ministry had continued to sell train tickets even when power supply to Hengyang and Zhuzhou, two railway hubs in Hunan province, had stopped.

          Later, the ministry tried to use diesel trains to replace the electric ones, Guo had said. The ministry resorted to inefficiently getting diesel locomotives from as far as the Xinjiang Uygur autonomous region in the northwest, he said.

          In response, Wang said yesterday that all the 557 diesel locomotives dispatched were from the Guangdong area, and the neighboring Nanning and Wuhan railway bureaus.

          Guo also said on Sunday that when migrant workers had given up hope of returning home after failing to get on trains disrupted by the snow, the Ministry of Railways announced transportation would resume soon - leading to the workers rushing to the railway stations but ending up trapped in the freezing square.

          Wang denied this by saying all tickets for trains leaving Guangzhou on the damaged Beijing-Guangzhou railway before Feb 3 had been sold out before the disaster hit the area around Jan 25. The ministry had not kept selling tickets irresponsibly, he added.

          Liu Jingjun, a deputy of the Guangzhou People's Congress and a chief of Guangzhou traffic police, echoed Guo's point.

          "The railway authorities claimed on Jan 26 that the tickets were sold out. We all agree that no ticket could be available under the circumstances. But we learned that they sold nearly 170,00 tickets on Feb 1, 140,000 tickets on Feb 2 and more than 40,000 on Feb 3," Liu said.

          He suggested the local governments start working on an emergency plan to cope with similar problems.



          Top China News  
          Today's Top News  
          Most Commented/Read Stories in 48 Hours
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 美日韩不卡一区二区三区| L日韩欧美看国产日韩欧美| 婷婷涩涩五月天综合蜜桃| 99精品国产一区二区三区| 无码国内精品久久人妻蜜桃| 国产美女在线观看大长腿| 国产一二三五区不在卡| 97视频在线精品国自产拍| 漂亮的小少妇诱惑内射系列| 亚洲二区中文字幕在线| 黄色三级网站免费| 乱人伦中文视频在线| 久久人妻av一区二区软件 | 亚洲一区二区三区激情在线| 97欧美精品系列一区二区| 中文字幕无码久久一区| 深夜福利成人免费在线观看| 无码内射中文字幕岛国片| 国产稚嫩高中生呻吟激情在线视频 | 国内精品久久久久电影院| 无码免费大香伊蕉在人线国产| 在线永久看片免费的视频 | 亚洲欧洲日产国无高清码图片| 日本道播放一区二区三区| 精品人妻少妇嫩草av系列| 亚洲av激情综合在线| 83午夜电影免费| 国产成人九九精品二区三区| 国产蜜臀在线一区二区三区| 给我中国免费播放片在线| 国产主播精品福利午夜二区| 熟妇激情一区二区三区| 性夜久久一区国产9人妻| 午夜精品亚洲一区二区三区| 97视频在线精品国自产拍 | 国产精品亚洲综合一区二区| 国产一区在线播放无遮挡| 国产精品黄在线观看免费| 国产jlzzjlzz视频免费看| 亚洲中文字幕无码人在线| 国产精品中文字幕综合|