<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
             

          Project to re-create imperial garden opposed

          (China Daily)
          Updated: 2008-02-29 06:45

          A Yuanmingyuan (Old Summer Palace) official has opposed a company's plan to build a full-scale replica of the former imperial garden, saying the original is "unique and irreplaceable".

          "The garden reflects a special period of history, and it is meaningless to repeat history in a different place," Zong Tianliang, spokesman for the administrative office, told a news conference on Wednesday.


          Relics of the Old Summer Palace in Beijing. [file]

          The vast garden in northern Beijing was pillaged and burned down 148 years ago by British and French troops - and remains a potent symbol of the West's one-time domination of China.

          The private Hengdian Group in Zhejiang province earlier announced a five-year, 20-billion-yuan ($2.8 billion) project to recreate all 126 of Yuanmingyuan's key areas on a 400-hectare site in Hengdian, Zhejiang. The project was scheduled to start later this year.

          But Zong said: "I don't think the copy project will restore Yuanmingyuan's glory and splendor" as only 70 percent of the historical data about the garden are available.

          Related readings:
           Firm to recreate ancient Yuanmingyuan Garden
           Yuanmingyuan rebuilding gets mixed response

          He also criticized the company for violation of intellectual protection rights.

          "We reserve the right to resort to legal means," he said, adding that the matter has been reported to the State Administration of Cultural Heritage.

          An official with the administration, who did not want to be named, was also againt the project. "We suggest that money for the replica project be used on projects for cultural heritage protection," he told China Daily Thursday.

          Xu Wenrong, founder of the Hengdian Group and head of the project team, said earlier that most of the money will come from the private sector and donations.

          Hengdian is famous for providing sets for Chinese films and television dramas, and the new garden would be a lucrative backdrop for imperial soap operas.

          The construction plan, however, has met with fierce public criticism ever since it was announced. Many netizens have voiced opposition, accusing the company of mixing patriotism with show business.

          "The replica is unnecessary because Yuanmingyuan was destroyed by the Allied Forces and the present-day ruins serve as a testimony to that period of humiliating history," said Ruan Yisan, director of the State Institute of Famous Historical and Cultural Cities at Shanghai's Tongji University.

          The imperial garden was overrun in 1860 by British and French troops who burned and pillaged many of the hundreds of traditional Chinese and Western-inspired pavilions, fountains and gardens.

          Agencies- China Daily



          Top China News  
          Today's Top News  
          Most Commented/Read Stories in 48 Hours
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲人妻精品中文字幕| 国产麻豆精品手机在线观看| a级国产乱理伦片在线观看al| 日本精品人妻无码77777| 国产精品白丝一区二区三区| 欧美大bbbb流白水| 亚洲全网成人资源在线观看| 日韩人妻无码精品久久久不卡| 成年女人看片免费视频| 国产成人精品视频不卡| 精品深夜av无码一区二区| 日韩av综合免费在线| 国产欧美va欧美va在线| 亚洲一区二区色情苍井空| 激情人妻中出中文字幕一区| 8AV国产精品爽爽ⅤA在线观看| 亚洲欧美在线综合一区二区三区| 免费一本色道久久一区| 日韩精品视频一二三四区| 超级碰免费视频91| 日韩精品中文字幕一线不卡| 久久国产精品老人性| 国产学生裸体无遮挡免费| 国产精品免费AⅤ片在线观看| 国产二区三区不卡免费| 视频二区国产精品职场同事| 亚洲 制服 丝袜 无码| 国产成人精品一区二区| 久久精品成人无码观看不卡| 免费高清特级毛片A片| 国产亚洲精品视频中文字幕| 美女无遮挡免费视频网站| 精品国产免费第一区二区三区日韩| 亚洲尤码不卡av麻豆| 久久久免费精品国产色夜| 人妻中文字幕亚洲一区| 在线天堂最新版资源| 成人白浆一区二区三区在线观看| 男女猛烈无遮挡免费视频| 成人午夜福利免费专区无码| 色婷婷一区二区三区四区|