|
CHINA> National
![]() |
|
China slams ADB over India funding
By Zhang Xin (China Daily)
Updated: 2009-06-19 10:15 China is "strongly dissatisfied" with the Asian Development Bank (ADB) over its involvement in an area disputed by China and India, Foreign Ministry spokesman Qin Gang said Thursday. Qin was responding to funding approved by the ADB's board on Tuesday.
In March, after Chinese objections, the ADB postponed discussion of the funding because it included a $60 million watershed development project in disputed "Arunachal Pradesh". But the ADB board approved the $2.9 billion plan, including the financing of projects in "Arunachal Pradesh" this week. "The ADB's passing of the plan has seriously impaired the reputation of the ADB and has hurt the interest of its member," Qin said. Ye Hailin, an expert in international studies with the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, said the border dispute had existed for a long time and any activation of it was "relatively undesirable". He said India had been trying to squeeze China on the issue via military, economic and diplomatic means, by deploying more troops, building infrastructure in the area and organizing visits to the area from Indian officials. ADB External Relations Principal Director Ann Quon said the ADB will issue guidelines for staff on dealing with activities in disputed areas. Xinhua contributed to the story |
主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美人与动牲交A免费观看| 无码国内精品久久人妻蜜桃| 国产二级一片内射视频播放| 国产av一区二区久久蜜臀| 免费a级毛片18以上观看精品 | 熟妇人妻中文字幕| 福利一区二区在线观看| 熟女人妻高清一区二区三区| 亚洲综合国产成人丁香五| 91香蕉国产亚洲一二三区| 搡老熟女老女人一区二区| 亚洲丰满熟女一区二区蜜桃 | 久久国产精品亚洲精品99| 精品人妻伦一二三区久久aaa片| 激情综合五月| 国产精品国产主播在线观看| 色噜噜狠狠成人综合| 麻豆成人av不卡一二三区| 全部av―极品视觉盛宴| 在国产线视频A在线视频| 桃花社区在线播放| 国产福利深夜在线播放| 国产午夜成人精品视频app| 日本乱码在线看亚洲乱码| 日本视频精品一区二区| 男女18禁啪啪无遮挡激烈网站 | 亚洲精品日本久久一区二区三区| 久久男人av资源站| 亚洲精品久久婷婷丁香51| 欧美熟妇乱子伦XX视频| 精品亚洲欧美无人区乱码| 精品福利国产| 无码人妻斩一区二区三区| 中文字幕欧美日韩| 国内不卡一区二区三区| 精品国产自| 国产中文字幕日韩精品| 奇米影视7777久久精品| 中文字幕有码日韩精品| 亚洲精品色婷婷一区二区| 亚欧洲乱码视频在线观看|