<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          NPC & CPPCC > Top News

          Official: Security situation in Xinjiang 'severer'

          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2009-03-06 21:58

          BEIJING -- The security situation in China's northwestern region Xinjiang will be "severer" this year, the regional governor said here Friday.

          "The (security) situation will be more severe, the task more arduous, and the struggle more fierce in the region this year," Nur Bekri, chairman of the Xinjiang regional government, said on the sidelines of the annual parliament session.

          This year marks the region's 60th anniversary of peaceful liberation. The far western autonomous region is home to more than 10.96 million of ethnic minority people, including Uygur, Mongolian and Hui.

          "It's a time of celebration for Xinjiang people but hostile forces will not give up such an opportunity to sabotage," said Nur Bekri.

          He added that the region did a lot of security work for last year's Beijing Olympics, but "this year's fight against the 'three forces' of separatists, terrorists and extremists is more arduous."

          The "three forces" have foreign backings, he said, adding they could not survive without foreign support.

          "They don't want to see Xinjiang's prosperity," he said.

          The Intermediate People's Court of Kashgar sentenced in December two terrorists in the August 4 attack on police in Xinjiang. Seventeen people were killed and 15 injured in the attack in Kashgar four days before the Beijing Olympics.

          The Kashgar court said the two conducted the terrorist attack to sabotage the Beijing Olympic Games that began August 8.

          Six days later, a string of explosions in supermarkets, hotels and government buildings rocked the region's Kuqa county, killing a security guard and a civilian and injuring two police officers, two civilians and another security guard.

          Police said that in the first half of 2008, five terrorist groups were cracked in Xinjiang and 82 suspected terrorists detained.

          In October, the police published the names of eight alleged terrorists belonging to the East Turkistan Islamic Movement (ETIM), the Allah Party or the East Turkistan National Revolution Association, which is said to be one of the most dangerous terrorist organizations among the "East Turkistan" terrorist groups.

          China accused the Allah Party of being engaged in activities aimed at  splitting the country by means of terror and establishing a theocratic "East Turkistan Islamic State" in Xinjiang.

          An editorial of the People's Daily has called on China's top political advisory body to made due contributions to help the country weather through difficulties.
           
          Photos
           

           

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产专区精品三级免费看| 国产一区二区不卡在线| www亚洲天堂| 亚洲精品综合久久国产二区| 国产精品鲁鲁鲁| 成人亚洲精品久久久久| 欧美日韩中文字幕视频不卡一二区| 日韩人妻系列无码专区| 日本大胆欧美人术艺术动态| 可以在线观看的亚洲视频| 人妻少妇不满足中文字幕| 国产h视频在线观看| 国产精品无码av不卡| 涩欲国产一区二区三区四区| 精品偷拍一区二区三区在| 亚洲一区二区日韩综合久久| 欧美大bbbb流白水| 亚洲欧美人成网站在线观看看| av网站免费线看| 国产一区二区三区自拍视频| 亚洲国产成人无码影院| chinese乱国产伦video| 国产亚洲AV电影院之毛片| 国内精品久久久久影院日本 | 人妻丝袜中文无码av影音先锋| 精品人妻中文av一区二区三区| 国产线播放免费人成视频播放| 欧洲熟妇色xxxxx| 久久亚洲精品人成综合网| 国产无人区码一区二区| 久久精品aⅴ无码中文字幕| 国产久久热这里只有精品| 国产一区二区高潮视频| 亚洲色欲色欲在线大片| 精品一二三四区在线观看| 韩国亚洲精品a在线无码| 国产av日韩精品一区二区| 日韩亚洲中文图片小说| 欧美18videosex性欧美tube1080| 久久精品国产亚洲欧美| 欧美成年视频在线观看|