<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          NPC & CPPCC > Press Conference

          China follows develeopment of DPRK's satellite test fire

          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2009-03-07 11:36

          BEIJING -- China is following the development of the situation and the reaction of relevant countries after the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) announced the test fire of a communication satellite, Chinese Foreign minister Yang Jiechi said here on Saturday.

          Full coverage:
           NPC and CPPCC 2009

          Related readings:
           Sino-DPRK cooperation 'key to peace' in region
           China, DPRK sign three-year cultural exchange agreement
           DPRK, UNC hold military talks over tension reduction

          Maintaining peace and stability on the Korean Peninsula is good to the interests of all sides concerned, Yang told a press conference on the sidelines of China's annual parliamentary session.

          "We hope all sides concerned should do more for it," he said.

          The Chinese minister urged all parties concerned make concerted efforts to advance the six-party talks on the Korean Peninsula nuclear issue.

          The most important task now was to advance the talks to a new stage, Yang said.

          "All parties should act according to the agreement made on September 19, 2005 and joint hands to fulfil the second phase action plan at an early date, and advance the talks to the third phase," he said.

          All parties concerned agreed to implement the second-phase actions of the September 19 Joint Statement last December, to complete in parallel the disablement of the Yongbyon nuclear facilities and the provision of economic and energy assistance equivalent to one million tonnes of heavy fuel oil.

          Yang said "important progresses" have been made in holding the talks. However, he admitted the talks encountered difficulties at present.

          "Having difficulties is normal in handling a complicated problem," he said.

          "China will continue to make special and constructive efforts to advance the talks," he said.
          The six-party talks, involving the DPRK, the United States, the Republic of Korea, China, Japan and Russia, have been focusing on the settlement of nuclear issues on the Korean Peninsula since August 2003.

          The latest round of the talks ended in early December last year, with no substantial progress on nuclear verification, as the DPRK and the United States differed over related issues.

          An editorial of the People's Daily has called on China's top political advisory body to made due contributions to help the country weather through difficulties.
           
          Photos
           

           

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产综合久久久久鬼色| 久久人人爽人人爽人人av| 亚洲中文字幕av天堂| 国产精品∧v在线观看| 久久99九九精品久久久久蜜桃| 极品蜜桃臀一区二区av| 精品亚洲国产成人性色av| 久久综合色之久久综合色| 亚洲中文字幕人妻系列| 少妇无码AV无码专区| 国内自拍小视频在线看| 老王亚洲AV综合在线观看| 在线观看mv的免费网站| 亚洲天堂成人黄色在线播放| 精品人妻日韩中文字幕| 亚洲欧美综合中文| 国产特级毛片AAAAAA视频| 午夜DY888国产精品影院| 丁香五月婷激情综合第九色| 国产精品国产对白熟妇| 日韩高清无码电影网| 国精产品999国精产品视频| 久久精品人人做人人| 成年女人喷潮免费视频| 国产午夜在线观看视频播放| 国产av亚洲精品ai换脸电影| 国产精品国产三级国产午| 农村妇女野外一区二区视频| 中文字幕日韩有码一区| 人人超人人超碰超国产| 成人自拍短视频午夜福利| 综合激情丁香久久狠狠| 韩国午夜理伦三级| 久久伊人精品影院一本到综合| 狠狠色丁香婷婷综合潮喷| 视频一区二区三区中文字幕狠狠 | 亚洲中文无码成人影院在线播放| 久久亚洲av午夜福利精品一区 | 亚国产亚洲亚洲精品视频| 夜夜添夜夜添夜夜摸夜夜摸| 不卡午夜视频|