<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

            

          Latest News:

          On the Scene:

          Ministry spokesman apologizes for deadly crash

          Updated 3:50 am July 25

          An official with China's Ministry of Railways late Sunday delievered an apology to all passengers following a deadly train collision in the eastern province of Zhejiang, which left 35 people dead and 192 others injured.

          Ministry spokesman Wang Yongping also expressed condolences to the victims and bereaved families at a press conference Sunday night.

          The accident occurred at about 8:30 pm Saturday on a viaduct near the city of Wenzhou in Zhejiang when bullet train D301 rear-ended D3115. The first four cars of the moving train fell off the viaduct onto the ground below. The last two cars of the stalled train derailed.

          An initial investigation showed that train D3115 lost power and stalled after being struck by lightning.

          A total of 132 people are still being treated in hospital, Wang said.

          Twelve people remain in critical condition, said Cheng Jinguo, deputy head of the Wenzhou health bureau.

          Cheng said at the press conference that 52 people who suffered slight injuries had been discharged from hospital.

          Wang said the crash has caused large number of casualties and great property losses. The ministry will find out the cause through thorough investigations and take effective measures to prevent similar accidents.

          Despite the accident, the spokesman said the ministry is still confident in China's high-speed trains.

          "China's high-speed train is advanced and qualified. We have confidence in it," he said.

          However, he also said that the high-speed railway service has only operated for a short period, and its safety is confronted with many new situations and problems.

          "Safety should be put as the top priority," Wang said.

          The ministry would promptly correct the mistakes and thoroughly analyze the safety system to eradicate potential risks, he said.

          The damaged rails have been repaired and were ready to resume operation but the reopening was delayed by the stormy weather, according to Wang. [More]

          Ministry apologizes for deadly train crash
           
          A woman looks at her child who was asleep while receiving treatment in hospital after a train derailment accident near Wenzhou, East China's Zhejiang province Saturday night, July 23, 2011. [Photo/Xinhua]
           
           
          Jumping through a broken window of the deformed train carriage she was trapped in was certainly dangerous, but it also might have saved Feng's life.
           
          The elderly woman and her family survived a high-speed train derailment that occurred at 8:38 pm in the city of Wenzhou on Saturday. The accident has left at least 35 people dead and 210 others injured in east China's Zhejiang Province.
           
          When the accident occurred, the 62-year-old Feng, her husband and 14-year-old grandson were in the No 4 carriage of high-speed train D301. [More]

           

          Rescue efforts: 

          Toddler rescued 21 hours after crash

          A toddler was rescued about 21 hours after a deadly high-speed train crash in East China's Zhejiang Province, according to local firefighters.

          The boy was found unconscious around 5:15 pm Sunday when rescuers were clearing a badly damaged carriage, said a local firefighter who did not give his name.

          "When we found him, he could still move his hands," said the firefighter, adding that cleanup efforts around the bridge where the accident took place have nearly been completed.

          The boy was rushed to the No. 118 Hospital of the Chinese People's Liberation Army in the city of Wenzhou, he said. [More]

          Top leaders call for all-out efforts

          President Hu Jintao and Premier Wen Jiabao called for all-out efforts to rescue passengers and ordered to make rescue work a priority, said a statement on the website of the Ministry of Railways. [More]

          Vice premier rushes to train collision scene

          Chinese Vice Premier Zhang Dejiang is on his way to Wenzhou after a bullet train derailing accident late Saturday in the east China city to assist the relief work and conduct investigation. [More]

          China Red Cross Society pledges donation

          The Red Cross Society of China (RCSC) and the Chinese Red Cross Foundation (CRCF) have pledged to donate 300,000 yuan ($45,527) to help those who were injured in a deadly high-speed train crash in East China.

          The RCSC and the CRCF will each contribute half of the total amount, the RCSC said in a statement on Sunday. The RCSC did not give specific details regarding how the donations will be used. [More]


           

          Impact:

          Cause:

          58 trains suspended in E China after train crash

          The operation of 58 trains was suspended on Sunday after a train collision and derailment in east China's Zhejiang province killed at least 35 people and injured more than 200, railway authorities said.

          The Ministry of Railways said the damaged train tracks are under repair, with service expected to be resumed by 6:00 pm Sunday.

          [Full text]

          Lightning-triggered crash

          The accident occurred after high-speed train D3115 was allegedly hit by lightning and lost drive, and then rear-ended by another bullet train D301.

          The former train was running from the provincial capital Hangzhou to the southeastern city of Fuzhou, and the latter one traveled from Beijing to Fuzhou.

           

             上一頁 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 下一頁  

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 日本夜爽爽一区二区三区| 少妇人妻偷人免费观看| 国产a在视频线精品视频下载| 国产一区在线观看不卡| 国产老熟女无套内射不卡| 国产成人无码A在线观看不卡| 女人腿张开让男人桶爽| 中文字幕无码免费久久| 天天碰天天狠天天透澡| 极品少妇无套内射视频| 国产在线精品欧美日韩电影| av一区二区中文字幕| 日产乱码卡一卡2卡三卡四| 我要看亚洲黄色太黄一级黄| 精品国产AV无码一区二区三区| 亚洲av产在线精品亚洲第一站| 亚洲精品无码成人A片九色播放| 欧洲美熟女乱又伦av| 国产视频一区二区三区麻豆| 中文字幕亚洲综合第一页| 国产一区二区三区色视频| 国产欧美在线观看一区| 久久久精品2019中文字幕之3| 免费看成人毛片无码视频| 亚洲AV无码不卡一区二区三区 | 欧美激情一区二区三区高清视频| 中文字幕国产精品一区二| 深夜福利啪啪片| 国产成人亚洲老熟女精品| 丝袜人妖av在线一区二区 | 国产亚洲精品自在线| 依依成人精品视频在线观看| 无码人妻系列不卡免费视频| 国产精品免费中文字幕| 美女裸体无遮挡免费视频网站| 久久99日本免费国产精品| 日本污视频在线观看| 久久亚洲欧美日本精品| 国产精品福利自产拍久久| 亚洲无av在线中文字幕| 狠狠躁夜夜躁人人爽天天天天|