<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Typhoon-triggered floods kill at least 4

          Updated: 2011-10-03 15:21

          (chinadaily.com.cn/Xinhua)

            Comments() Print Mail Large Medium  Small 分享按鈕 0

          Typhoon-triggered floods kill at least 4

          Rescuers transfer trapped villagers in Jiulong township of Qinzhou city, South China's Guangxi Zhuang autonomous region, Oct 2, 2011. [Photo/Xinhua] 

          NANNING - The death toll in the floods caused by Nesat rose to four on Sunday in south China's Guangxi Zhuang autonomous region, as the typhoon continued to wreak havoc, local authorities said on Sunday.

          By 4 pm, 2.48 million of people were affected by the typhoon in the region's eight cities and 37 counties, and over 140,000 were evacuated, according to the region's civil affairs department.

          More than 2,700 houses were toppled, with another 7,800 damaged. About 311,000 hectares of crops were soaked. Direct economic losses exceeded 1.6 billion yuan ($251 million), the department said.

          Typhoon-triggered floods kill at least 4

          A cyclist wades through water in downtown Qinzhou, South China's Guangxi Zhuang autonomous region, Oct 2, 2011. [Photo/Xinhua]

          Water from heavy downpours brought by Nesat has entered major river courses in the region, and the water levels of five rivers in the region had exceeded danger marks by Sunday morning, local flood control and drought relief headquarters said.

          In the city of Qinzhou, the Qinjiang River edged over an embankment that protects a riverside park, submerging roads and bushes.

          The headquarters warned that flooding is expected to crest on Monday morning, putting the water level at 1.2 meters above the danger mark in Qinzhou.

          In the city of Beihai, rainfall and lightning over the past two days have severely damaged airport facilities.

          The typhoon also damaged power supply facilities in the island province of Hainan, affecting over 500,000 residents. By Sunday, power supply in cities and towns had been restored, but electricity in rural areas will not completely resume until Tuesday, according to the provincial power supply company.

          More rains will pound the region as another typhoon, Nalgae, is expected to affect Guangxi on Tuesday and Wednesday, according to local weather forecast.

          Typhoon-triggered floods kill at least 4

          Two trapped motorists are transferred by a bulldozer in downtown Nanning, South China's Guangxi Zhuang autonomous region, Oct 2, 2011. [Photo/Xinhua]

             Previous Page 1 2 Next Page  

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲综合精品中文字幕| 日韩激情无码av一区二区| 亚洲午夜精品国产电影在线观看| 久久精品国产99国产精品严洲 | 九九热在线精品视频免费| 国产成人无码A区在线观看视频| 亚洲区中文字幕日韩精品| 国产成人麻豆亚洲综合无码精品| 四虎影视在线永久免费观看| 国产精品午夜福利精品| 猛男被狂c躁到高潮失禁男男小说 国产成人综合亚洲AV第一页 | 欧美成人精品三级网站视频| 亚洲日韩亚洲另类激情文学| 久青草久青草视频在线观看| 久久中文字幕日韩无码视频| 又爽又黄又无遮挡的视频| 国产高清一区在线观看| 日韩有码av中文字幕| 日本在线观看视频一区二区三区| 成人一区二区不卡国产| 国产精品国产自线拍免费软件| 国产亚洲一区二区三区成人| 日本一区二区三区四区黄色| 日韩精品毛片一区到三区| 91久久精品美女高潮不断 | 亚洲成在人线AV品善网好看| 正在播放国产精品白丝在线 | 亚洲一区二区啊射精日韩| 欧美牲交a欧美牲交aⅴ一| 高清不卡一区二区三区| 国产乱子伦一区二区三区视频播放| 饥渴的熟妇张开腿呻吟视频| 国内揄拍国内精品人妻| 看成年全黄大色黄大片| 青青草无码免费一二三区| 在线观看欧美精品二区| 欧美高清狂热视频60一70| 国产午夜精品亚洲精品| 国产成人午夜精品福利| 日韩在线永久免费播放| 亚洲日本欧美日韩中文字幕|