<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          English 中文網(wǎng) 漫畫網(wǎng) 愛新聞iNews 翻譯論壇
          中國網(wǎng)站品牌欄目(頻道)
          當(dāng)前位置: Language Tips> 天天讀報(bào)> 每日播報(bào)

          Myanmar residents begin to go home

          [ 2009-08-31 11:46]     字號 [] [] []  
          免費(fèi)訂閱30天China Daily雙語新聞手機(jī)報(bào):移動用戶編輯短信CD至106580009009

          進(jìn)入英語學(xué)習(xí)論壇下載音頻

          Myanmar residents who had fled into China because of clashes near the border have begun to return to their homes as the situation improves, an official with the public security department of Yunnan provincial government said yesterday.

          About 37,000 border inhabitants comprising both Burmese and Chinese had fled into China after armed conflicts broke out in the Kokang area of Shan state in northeastern Myanmar last week, said Meng Sutie, director of the Yunnan provincial public security department, at a press conference in Kunming yesterday.

          The conflict arose from confrontation between Myanmar government forces and an ethnic army in the Kokang area of Shan state.

          Kokang shares a border with Yunnan and has a population of about 150,000.

          One person was killed and two were injured after three bombs were fired from across China's border with Myanmar, Meng said.

          In Myanmar, one person died and 13 were injured as they tried to escape the clashes. All of them are Chinese.

          The Myanmar government said yesterday the situation in Kokang region or Shan State Special Region-1 has "returned to normalcy". It confirmed in an announcement that some border inhabitants, who fled the fighting into the neighboring country (China), have started to return to their homes.

          China's Ministry of Foreign Affairs has expressed concern to the Myanmar government, Meng said. China hopes that Myanmar will stabilize the border area, Chinese foreign ministry spokeswoman Jiang Yu said last week.

          "Myanmar has apologized for Chinese casualties," Meng said. "Myanmar also thanked the Chinese government for its treatment of Myanmar residents." Myanmar had promised to protect the safety and legal rights of Chinese citizens in Myanmar.

          The Yunnan provincial government set up seven areas in Zhenkang and Genma counties, where about 13,000 people were staying in shelters such as tents.

          "About 10 million yuan ($1.5 million) has been spent on water, food, daily necessities and medical care. They are satisfied with the conditions. We'll help them go back home as soon as possible," Meng said.

          Some of those fleeing were found to have had dengue; they have received treatment and the chances of them being contagious are slim, Meng said.

          More than 1,000 doctors have been brought in, Li Hui, an official with the Yunnan province's foreign affairs office, said on Saturday.

          After fighting broke out in Myanmar, China deployed forces along the border.

          (英語點(diǎn)津 Helen 編輯)

          Myanmar residents begin to go home

          Myanmar residents begin to go homeBrendan joined The China Daily in 2007 as a language polisher in the Language Tips Department, where he writes a regular column for Chinese English Language learners, reads audio news for listeners and anchors the weekly video news in addition to assisting with on location stories. Elsewhere he writes Op'Ed pieces with a China focus that feature in the Daily's Website opinion section.

          He received his B.A. and Post Grad Dip from Curtin University in 1997 and his Masters in Community Development and Management from Charles Darwin University in 2003. He has taught in Japan, England, Australia and most recently China. His articles have featured in the Bangkok Post, The Taipei Times, The Asia News Network and in-flight magazines.

           
          中國日報(bào)網(wǎng)英語點(diǎn)津版權(quán)說明:凡注明來源為“中國日報(bào)網(wǎng)英語點(diǎn)津:XXX(署名)”的原創(chuàng)作品,除與中國日報(bào)網(wǎng)簽署英語點(diǎn)津內(nèi)容授權(quán)協(xié)議的網(wǎng)站外,其他任何網(wǎng)站或單位未經(jīng)允許不得非法盜鏈、轉(zhuǎn)載和使用,違者必究。如需使用,請與010-84883631聯(lián)系;凡本網(wǎng)注明“來源:XXX(非英語點(diǎn)津)”的作品,均轉(zhuǎn)載自其它媒體,目的在于傳播更多信息,其他媒體如需轉(zhuǎn)載,請與稿件來源方聯(lián)系,如產(chǎn)生任何問題與本網(wǎng)無關(guān);本網(wǎng)所發(fā)布的歌曲、電影片段,版權(quán)歸原作者所有,僅供學(xué)習(xí)與研究,如果侵權(quán),請?zhí)峁┌鏅?quán)證明,以便盡快刪除。
           

          關(guān)注和訂閱

          人氣排行

          翻譯服務(wù)

          中國日報(bào)網(wǎng)翻譯工作室

          我們提供:媒體、文化、財(cái)經(jīng)法律等專業(yè)領(lǐng)域的中英互譯服務(wù)
          電話:010-84883468
          郵件:translate@chinadaily.com.cn
           
           
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 韩国无码av片在线观看| 国产对白老熟女正在播放| 国产做爰xxxⅹ久久久| 国产三级精品三级在线观看| 亚洲AV午夜成人无码电影| 欧美日韩国产免费一区二区三区| 色综合天天色综合久久网| 亚洲AV网一区二区三区| 韩国18禁啪啪无遮挡免费| 日韩在线视频线观看一区| 亚洲 av 制服| 天天爽夜夜爱| jlzzjlzz全部女高潮| 国产成人久久精品二区三| 国产一级精品毛片基地| 亚洲国产成人久久一区久久| 无码免费大香伊蕉在人线国产| 精品深夜av无码一区二区| 日本一区二区三区东京热| 国产太嫩了在线观看| 亚洲成a人片在线观看中| 成人精品天堂一区二区三区| 色噜噜狠狠成人综合| 美女禁区a级全片免费观看| 亚洲AV无码专区色爱天堂老鸭窝| 国产精品熟女一区二区不卡 | 亚洲色婷婷婷婷五月基地| 视频一区视频二区视频三| 精品国产成人三级在线观看| 国产精品一二三区蜜臀av| 污污网站18禁在线永久免费观看| 日韩成人免费无码不卡视频| 秋霞A级毛片在线看| 伊人亚洲综合网色| 国产360激情盗摄全集| 中文字幕亚洲制服在线看| 天天澡日日澡狠狠欧美老妇| 深夜视频国产在线观看| 92精品国产自产在线观看481页| 色偷偷久久一区二区三区| 亚洲成人资源在线观看|