<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          English 中文網(wǎng) 漫畫網(wǎng) 愛新聞iNews 翻譯論壇
          中國網(wǎng)站品牌欄目(頻道)
          當前位置: Language Tips > 每日播報

          238 killed in coal mine accident

          [ 2014-05-15 10:11] 來源:中國日報網(wǎng)     字號 [] [] []  
          免費訂閱30天China Daily雙語新聞手機報:移動用戶編輯短信CD至106580009009

          Download

          Rescuers raced desperately against time to reach more than 200 miners trapped underground on Wednesday after an explosion and fire at a coal mine in western Turkey killed at least 238 workers, authorities said.

          Energy Minister Taner Yildiz said 787 people were inside the coal mine in Soma, about 250 kilometers south of Istanbul, at the time of the explosion, and 363 of them had been rescued so far.

          Yildiz said he is worried that the number of deaths could increase.

          "The problem is more serious than we thought. It is developing into an accident with the highest worker death toll Turkey has seen so far," he said.

          Turkey's worst mining disaster was a 1992 gas explosion that killed 263 workers near the Black Sea port of Zonguldak.

          As bodies were brought out on stretchers, rescue workers pulled blankets back from the faces of the dead to give jostling crowds of anxious family members a chance to identify victims. One elderly man wearing a prayer cap wailed after here cognized one of the dead, and police restrained him from climbing into an ambulance with the body.

          President Recep Tayyip Erdogan declared three days of national mourning, ordering flags to be lowered to half-staff. Erdogan postponed a one-day visit to Albania and planned to visit Soma instead.

          Fifty-seven people were confirmed injured, Yildiz told reporters in Soma, where he was overseeing operations by more than400 rescuers. He had earlier put the injured total at 80, including four in serious condition.

          The explosion tore through the mine as workers were preparing for a shift change, officials said, which likely raised the casualty toll because there were more miners than usual inside.

          The minister said the fire was still raging inside the mine 18 hours after the blast. The air around the mine swirled with smoke and soot. The deaths were caused by carbon monoxide poisoning, Yildiz said.

          An injured rescue worker who emerged alive was whisked away on a stretcher to the cheers of onlookers.

          Yildiz said rescue operations were hindered because the mine had not been completely cleared of gas.

          Authorities said the disaster followed an explosion and fire caused by a power distribution unit.

          Yildiz had said earlier that some of the workers were 420 meters deep inside the mine. News reports said the workers could not use lifts to escape because the explosion had cut off power.

          Workers from nearby mines were brought in to join the rescue operation. One 30-year-old man who declined to give his name said he rushed to the scene to try to help find his brother, who was still missing early Wednesday. He said he was able to make it about 150 meters inside before gasses forced him to retreat.

          "There is no hope," he said with tears in his eyes.

          During the night, people cheered and applauded as some trapped workers emerged, their faces and hard hats covered in soot. Dozens of ambulances drove back and forth to carry the rising number of bodies as well as injured workers.

          Emine Gulsen, part of a group of women who sat wailing near the entrance to the mine, chanted in song, "My son is gone, my Mehmet." Her son, Mehmet Gulsen, 31, has been working in the mine for five years.

          Mehmet Gulsen's aunt, Makbule Dag, held out hope. "Inshallah" (God willing), she said.

          Police set up fences and stood guard around Soma state hospital to keep the crowds away.

          SOMA Komur Isletmeleri AS, which owns the mine, said the accident occurred despite the "highest safety measures and constant controls", and added that an investigation was being launched.

          (中國日報網(wǎng)英語點津 Helen 編輯)

          238 killed in coal mine accident

          About the broadcaster:

          238 killed in coal mine accident

          Lance Crayon is a videographer and editor with China Daily. Since living in Beijing he has worked for China Radio International (CRI) and Global Times. Before moving to China he worked in the film industry in Los Angeles as a talent agent and producer. He has a B.A. in English from the University of Texas at Arlington.

           
          中國日報網(wǎng)英語點津版權(quán)說明:凡注明來源為“中國日報網(wǎng)英語點津:XXX(署名)”的原創(chuàng)作品,除與中國日報網(wǎng)簽署英語點津內(nèi)容授權(quán)協(xié)議的網(wǎng)站外,其他任何網(wǎng)站或單位未經(jīng)允許不得非法盜鏈、轉(zhuǎn)載和使用,違者必究。如需使用,請與010-84883631聯(lián)系;凡本網(wǎng)注明“來源:XXX(非英語點津)”的作品,均轉(zhuǎn)載自其它媒體,目的在于傳播更多信息,其他媒體如需轉(zhuǎn)載,請與稿件來源方聯(lián)系,如產(chǎn)生任何問題與本網(wǎng)無關(guān);本網(wǎng)所發(fā)布的歌曲、電影片段,版權(quán)歸原作者所有,僅供學(xué)習(xí)與研究,如果侵權(quán),請?zhí)峁┌鏅?quán)證明,以便盡快刪除。
           

          關(guān)注和訂閱

          人氣排行

          翻譯服務(wù)

          中國日報網(wǎng)翻譯工作室

          我們提供:媒體、文化、財經(jīng)法律等專業(yè)領(lǐng)域的中英互譯服務(wù)
          電話:010-84883468
          郵件:translate@chinadaily.com.cn
           
           
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产SUV精品一区二区88L| 二区中文字幕在线观看| 成人一区二区人妻不卡视频| 国产精品有码在线观看| 亚洲av在线观看| 国产又猛又爽又黄视频| 亚洲AV无码专区在线播放中文| 色噜噜狠狠成人综合| 成人午夜免费一区二区三区| 国产av中文字幕精品| 国产免费无遮挡吸奶头视频| 国产免费午夜福利757| 欧美人人妻人人澡人人尤物| 免费看欧美日韩一区二区三区| 欧美一区二区三区成人久久片| 国产精品电影久久久久电影网 | 国产精品一区二区三区四| 亚洲中文字幕精品无人区| 亚洲欧美综合中文| 国内自拍av在线免费| 亚洲伦理一区二区| 元码人妻精品一区二区三区9 | 国产av永久无码天堂影院| 国产欧美日韩高清在线不卡| 日本边添边摸边做边爱喷水| 最近高清中文在线字幕在线观看| 99精品国产一区二区| 免费看黄色亚洲一区久久| 国产亚洲精品一区二区无| 中文无码妇乱子伦视频 | 日本乱一区二区三区在线| 小13箩利洗澡无码视频网站 | 日韩在线观看精品亚洲| 日韩卡1卡2卡三卡免费网站| 浮力影院欧美三级日本三级| 成人精品视频一区二区三区| 国产精品久久久久7777| 日本黄页网站免费观看| 特级无码毛片免费视频尤物| 最新精品露脸国产在线| 国产资源精品中文字幕|