<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> Middle East
          Israel tells Gazans to brace for war escalation
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2009-01-10 21:46

          GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip -- The Israeli air force has dropped leaflets on the Gaza Strip warning residents that it plans to escalate its two-week-old offensive.

          The notice says Israel is about to begin a "new phase in the war on terror." It says Israel will "escalate" an operation that already has killed more than 800 Palestinians.


          A Palestinian wounded by an Israeli tank shell is carried into Kamal Odwan hospital in the northern Gaza Strip January 10, 2009. Israeli air force has dropped leaflets on the Gaza Strip on Saturday warning residents that it plans to escalate its two-week-old offensive .  [Agencies] 

          The army said Saturday that it has dropped the fliers throughout Gaza. It says the notices are meant as a "general warning."

          Related readings:
          Israel, Hamas defy truce calls
          China's envoy to visit Middle EastChina backs UN Gaza resolution
          Israel to continue offensive
          UN halts Gaza aid after Israel attack
          Security Council calls for truce

          Israel launched the offensive two weeks ago to halt years of Palestinian rocket attacks. The army says the operation is directed only at the ruling Hamas militant group. But Palestinian officials say roughly half of the more than 800 casualties have been civilians.

          Israeli forces pounded dozens of targets and edged closer to Gaza City on Saturday while southern Israel came under renewed rocket fire after one of its quietest nights in the two-week offensive against Hamas.

          In the day's bloodiest incident, an Israeli tank shell landed outside a home in the northern Gaza town of Jebaliya, killing nine people as they sat outside in their garden. Separately, a woman was killed by an Israeli airstrike in the southern town of Rafah.

          The Israeli military said more than 15 militants were killed in heavy fighting Saturday with its ground forces inside Gaza. Its aircraft attacked more than 40 targets throughout Gaza, striking 10 rocket-launching sites, weapons-storage facilities, smuggling tunnels, an anti-aircraft missile launcher and gunmen. Flames and smoke could be seen rising into the sky over Gaza City.

          Israel has come under international criticism for the rising number of civilians killed in the fighting. Paramedics said the nine casualties were from the same clan and included two children and two women.

          "Residents brought them to the hospital in a civilian car, they put them all in the trunk because their bodies were mangled," said hospital administrator Adham Hakim. "We identified them a little after separating their bodies in the morgue."

          The Israeli army had no immediate comment, but has repeatedly accused Hamas militants of using residential areas for cover. Earlier this week, an Israeli attack outside a UN school killed nearly 40 people. Both Israel and Palestinian witnesses said militants carried out an attack from the area moments earlier.

          Israel launched the offensive on Dec. 27 to halt years of Palestinian rocket attacks on southern Israel. A week later, ground troops moved in, with artillery and tank fire that has contributed to a surge in civilian casualties.

          Palestinian medical officials say more than 800 Palestinians have been killed, roughly half of them civilians. Thirteen Israelis have been killed -- four of them by militant rockets, the rest in battle in Gaza. Five soldiers were lightly wounded in Saturday's fighting.

          The fighting raged after both Israel and Hamas ignored a UN resolution calling for an immediate and durable cease-fire that would lead to the withdrawal of Israeli troops from Gaza.

          Israel has dismissed the Security Council resolution passed Thursday as impractical, while Hamas, whose government in Gaza is not recognized internationally, is angry it was not consulted about the diplomatic efforts.

             Previous page 1 2 Next Page  

          主站蜘蛛池模板: av天堂精品久久久久| 久久综合色一综合色88欧美| 欧美视频二区欧美影视| 综合亚洲网| 国产91吞精一区二区三区| 国产一区二区在线有码| 粉嫩小少妇bwbwbw| 精品国产亚洲午夜精品a| 人妻无码手机在线中文| 亚洲av伊人久久综合性色| 国产精品白浆在线观看免费| 国产黄色一区二区三区四区| 日韩A人毛片精品无人区乱码| av在线免费播放网站| 无码AV无码免费一区二区| √新版天堂资源在线资源| 国产片AV国语在线观看手机版| 成人国产一区二区精品| 国产系列高清精品第一页| 五月av综合av国产av| 国产精品一区二区三区麻豆| 人妻少妇久久久久久97人妻| 免费国产拍久久受拍久久| 亚洲精品久久久中文字幕痴女| A级毛片100部免费看| 亚洲国产一区二区在线| 亚洲国产日韩在线视频| 无码熟妇人妻AV影音先锋| 久久久久久久综合日本| 天天做日日做天天添天天欢公交车| 亚洲精品一品二品av| 亚洲日本精品一区二区| 久久久久久a亚洲欧洲av| 亚洲国产欧美一区二区好看电影 | 亚洲精品综合一区二区三区在线| 欧美亚洲综合成人a∨在线| 国产精品色内内在线播放| 精品国产911在线观看| 国精品午夜福利视频不卡| 2023国产一线二线三线区别| 国产普通话刺激视频在线播放|