<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> Middle East
          Israel bombs Gaza tunnels in series of air raids
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2009-02-02 09:18

          GAZA --  Israel launched a series of air strikes in the Gaza Strip on Sunday, targeting a Hamas security complex and tunnels used to smuggle weapons after vowing a "disproportionate" response to cross-border fire.

          Related readings:
          Hamas launch rocket into Israel
          Hamas bombing, Israeli airstrike shake Gaza truce
          Hamas says it's back in control of the Gaza Strip

          The aircraft carried out half a dozen strikes after three Israelis were injured by a mortar salvo, including two soldiers and the first Israeli civilian hurt since a January 18 truce ended Israel's 22-day offensive in the coastal enclave.

          There were no reported casualties in the air attacks. Five of the strikes targeted tunnels along Gaza's border with Egypt, used to smuggle weapons into the coastal enclave, in a zone known as the Philadelphi corridor.

          A further Israeli attack was on a security headquarters in a village in central Gaza that residents said had been vacated after Israel telephoned warnings to Palestinians to leave buildings that housed any weapons.

          An Israeli military statement said that "in response to rocket and mortar fire today, the air force has attacked a number of targets in the (Gaza) Strip, including six tunnels and a Hamas position." Hamas said five tunnels had been bombed.


          A general view shows tents erected to house Palestinians who lost their homes during the 22-day Israeli offensive in Jabalia in the northern Gaza Strip.  [Agencies]

          Egypt, with US backing, has been trying to broker a long-term ceasefire that would end Hamas weapons smuggling into Gaza and also lead to a reopening of Gaza border crossings, one of Hamas's main demands.

          Israel's blockade of Gaza, since Hamas seized the coastal territory from Western-back Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas in 2007, has led to shortages of crucial supplies for many of the 1.5 million Palestinians living there.

          Israel's renewed air strikes came as its leaders took a hard line against rocket fire from Gaza ahead of a February 10 national election, which opinion polls predict right-wing leader Benjamin Netanyahu, who favours a tougher stance toward Hamas, will win.

          About a dozen rockets and mortar bombs were fired from Gaza on Sunday, the Israeli military said.

          A wing of al-Aqsa Martyears Brigades, a group belonging to Abbas's Fatah faction, said it fired some of the rockets, but not all were claimed.

          Threats of a "Harsh" Response

          "The government's position was from the outset that if there is shooting at the residents of the south, there will be a harsh Israeli response that will be disproportionate," Olmert, who is not an election candidate, said at the weekly cabinet meeting.

          "We will act according to new rules which will ensure that we will not be drawn into a war of incessant shooting on the southern border, which would deprive the residents of the south of a normal life," he said.

          Israeli radios quoted Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni, a candidate for prime minister as head of the centrist Kadima party, as saying Israel would mount a new offensive in Gaza if necessary to halt rocket fire from Gaza.

          Olmert is not running, as he quit during a corruption probe in September and has stayed on as caretaker premier.

          A spokesman for the Hamas government in the Gaza Strip condemned what he described as Olmert's "aggressive statement".

          But the spokesman, Taher al-Nono, also urged all Palestinian factions to "respect the national consensus" on the ceasefire the Islamist group declared two weeks ago after Israel announced it was halting the Gaza offensive.

          Israel was criticised internationally for the deaths, according to the Hamas-run Health Ministry in Gaza, of more than 1,300 Palestinians, including at least 700 civilians in the offensive it launched on December 27.

          Critics said Israel had responded disproportionately, in its air and ground offensive in heavily populated areas, to cross-border rocket attacks over eight years that killed 18 people. Ten Israeli soldiers and three civilians were killed in the Gaza campaign.

          Israel said Hamas militants bore responsibility for civilian deaths in Gaza by operating inside its towns and refugee camps.

          Since the two-week-old truce, in addition to Sunday's injuries, an Israeli soldier was killed and three others were wounded when a bomb exploded next to their patrol. Israeli air strikes have killed three Palestinians and wounded 10.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲人午夜精品射精日韩| 久久乐国产精品亚洲综合| 国产精品中文第一字幕| 女人夜夜春高潮爽a∨片传媒| 久久久久亚洲AV无码专| 成人啪精品视频网站午夜| 女人18毛片水真多| 国产中文字幕久久黄色片| 精品国产成人国产在线观看| 少妇被多人c夜夜爽爽av| 国产成人精品无码专区| 亚洲人成网站18禁止无码| 国产大片黄在线观看| 亚洲国产精品综合久久2007| 91嫩草尤物在线观看| 草草浮力影院| 精品亚洲无人区一区二区| 国产精品一在线观看| 国产午夜福利高清在线观看| 欧美三级中文字幕在线观看| 人妻无码∧V一区二区| 给我免费观看片在线| 国产福利2021最新在线观看| 久久精品一本到99热免费| 丰满少妇内射一区| 久久国产精品不只是精品| 久久青青草原亚洲AV无码麻豆| 亚洲午夜福利精品无码不卡| 国产精品亚洲片在线观看麻豆| 日韩人妻无码精品久久免费一| 福利视频在线一区二区| 波多野结衣爽到高潮大喷| 激情综合网激情五月俺也去| 国产午夜福利精品视频| 国产香蕉久久精品综合网| 国产无遮挡无码视频在线观看 | 国产精品99久久99久久久不卡| 网友自拍视频一区二区三区 | av免费看网站在线观看| 亚洲精品漫画一二三区| 91在线精品麻豆欧美在线|