<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> Middle East
          US to cut 12,000 troops in Iraq by September
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2009-03-09 08:29


          Relatives carry a coffin with a body of a policeman killed in a suicide bombing outside the police academy in Baghdad, Iraq, March 8, 2009. [Agencies]

          "We were feeling secure as we were waiting in a well-guarded area," said Fadhel, 24. "Before the explosion occurred I heard a loud shout saying, 'Stop, stop, where are you going?' Seconds later, a huge explosion shook the area."

          He added, "I am just wondering how a big security breach can occur in such a secured area."

          No group claimed responsibility for the blast, but suicide bombings are the signature attack of Sunni religious extremists, including al-Qaida.

          Related readings:
           US to cut Iraq troop force by 12,000
           US announces 12,000 troops to leave Iraq by Sept
           US combat troops to leave Iraq next Aug
           US troops to be fully out of Iraq by 2011

          Iraqi officials provided conflicting casualty tolls, as is common in the chaotic aftermath of bombings.

          Three medical officials and one police officer in the area said 32 were killed, including 19 recruits, nine policemen and four traffic police, with about 60 others wounded.

          An Interior Ministry official said the death toll was 28 and 57 were wounded. The officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they weren't authorized to release the information.

          Extremists increasingly have targeted Iraqi forces as they take over the country's security so American troops can go home. Last week, President Obama announced the end of all combat missions in Iraq by the end of August 2010, leaving up to 50,000 US soldiers to train and assist Iraqi security forces. All US troops are to leave Iraq by the end of 2011.

          Currently there are about 135,000 US troops in Iraq, and their withdrawal will be gradual at first to leave most in place for parliamentary elections at the end of this year. The 12,000 troops, which make up two of 14 combat brigades in Iraq, will not be replaced.

          Still, troop levels in Iraq are more than double what the Obama administration is sending to Afghanistan, where as many as 55,000 soldiers will be stationed by this summer.

          In an interview Sunday, Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki predicted the US withdrawal would be "responsible" and said Iraqi military and police still need weapons "in order to protect the internal security situation in the first place."

          "We, the Iraqi government, feel that the Iraqi security forces are capable of filling any vacuum created by he withdrawal of the US forces," Maliki told Iraqi government television.

          At the news conference, Iraqi government spokesman Ali al-Dabbagh said Iraqi security forces should be able to secure the country by the end of 2011.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 下面一进一出好爽视频| 国产精品毛片一区二区| 亚洲AV无码AV在线影院| 老司机亚洲精品影院| 国产精品自在线拍国产手机版| 人妻中文字幕精品一页| 国产成人高清亚洲一区二区| 人妻伦理在线一二三区| 久久99精品久久久久麻豆| 蜜桃网址| 亚洲欧美人成人让影院| 18禁无遮挡啪啪无码网站破解版| 高清自拍亚洲精品二区| 国产精品v片在线观看不卡| 日韩中文字幕免费在线观看| 天天躁日日躁狠狠躁2018| 久久久噜噜噜久久中文福利| 亚洲综合国产一区二区三区| 九九热精品在线观看| 91麻豆精品国产91久| 狠狠色丁香婷婷亚洲综合| 任我爽精品视频在线播放| 夜夜爽免费888视频| 少妇被粗大的猛烈进出免费视频| 国产精品自在拍首页视频| 中文字幕va一区二区三区| 中文字幕精品人妻丝袜| 日韩一区二区超清视频| 怡红院一区二区三区在线| 亚洲中文字幕第二十三页| 中国女人熟毛茸茸A毛片| 日韩成人大屁股内射喷水 | 国产精品成人精品久久久| 国产精品中文字幕在线| 国产精品久久中文字幕第一页| 国内精品自线在拍| 亚洲中文超碰中文字幕| 四虎在线播放亚洲成人| 日韩乱码视频一区二区三区| 日本高清中文字幕免费一区二区| 亚洲精品无码成人A片九色播放|