<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> Asia-Pacific
          DPRK says successfully launches satellite
          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2009-04-05 17:10

          PYONGYANG/SEOUL -- Pyongyang has successfully launched a rocket carrying a communications satellite Sunday, official media reported.

          Full Coverage:
          DPRK says successfully launches satelliteDPRK Rocket Launch

          Related readings:
          DPRK says successfully launches satelliteSouth Korea says DPRK launch fails
          DPRK says successfully launches satelliteChina urges calm on DPRK launch
          DPRK says successfully launches satelliteFull text of KCNA report on 'successful satellite launch'
          DPRK says successfully launches satelliteRussia confirms DPRK rocket launch
          DPRK says successfully launches satelliteJapan protests "regrettable" launch
          DPRK says successfully launches satelliteUS says launch is 'provocative act'
          DPRK says successfully launches satelliteJapan launches no interceptor
          DPRK says successfully launches satelliteJapan redfaced over false report

          The "Unha-2" rocket was launched at 11:20 am local time (0220 GMT) from the East Sea Launch Ground in the east coast of the country, the Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea's (DPRK) said.

          "Kwangmyongsong-2" satellite was sent into orbit at 11:29 am local time (0229 GMT), the report said.

          The launch had a "decisive meaning" for the DPRK in advancing its work of space exploration for peaceful purposes and solving technological problems to test-fire practical satellite in the future, it said.

          South Korean and Russian news agencies also citing official confirmations that the launching vehicle was carrying a satellite, dismissing speculations that it was a disguised missile launch.

          "We believe North Korea (DPRK) fired a rocket carrying a satellite," a South Korean government official was quoted as saying by the Yonhap news agency.

          "The DPRK sent an artificial satellite into an earth orbit on the morning of April 5," Russian Foreign Ministry spokesman Andrei Nesterenko was quoted by the Interfax news agency as saying.

          However, US President Barack Obama, who is visiting Europe, said that the DPRK launched a "Taepodong-2 missile" in violation of UN Security Council Resolution 1718. [Obama: DPRK launch threatens nations near, far]

          DPRK says successfully launches satellite
          A South Korean soldier watches a TV news report on DPRK's rocket launch, at a railway station in Seoul April 5, 2009.[Agencies] More Photos

          Japan's Chief Cabinet Secretary Takeo Kawamura said his country is yet to confirm whether the rocket carried a ballistic missile or a communications satellite.

          No damage to Japanese territory has been reported as a result of the launch and nothing has fallen on Japan so far, Japan's Kyodo news agency quoted the top Japanese government spokesman as saying. [Full Story]

          The Japanese government believed the DPRK's rocket launch violated UN Security Council resolutions whether it was a satellite or a missile.

          The UN Security Council approved an emergency session Sunday to deal with the rocket launch after Japan submitted a formal request. [UN Chief Regrets]

          The EU said the launch put strains on regional stability, and it would continue supporting efforts to resolve the security issues on the Korean Peninsula in a peaceful manner.

          "These actions place additional strains on regional stability at a time when the unresolved nuclear issue on the Korean Peninsula requires mutual confidence building," the EU said in a statement. [Full Story]

          In the wake of the launch, the US State Department said it will take appropriate steps in response to what it called a "provocative act." [Full Story]

          However, as a positive sign, Obama said the six-party talks will continue providing the forum for achieving denuclearization and reducing tensions in the Korean Peninsula.

          China and Russia called for restraint from all parties concerned after the launch.

          "We hope relevant parties keep calm and restraint, properly handle this issue, and work together to safeguard peace and stability of the region," said Chinese Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Jiang Yu.

          Russia urges all the states concerned to "show restraint in judgments and actions in the current situation," said Nesterenko, the Russian Foreign Ministry spokesman.

          The DPRK said in February its launch of the satellite was part of a peaceful space program. It also said it is entitled to develop its own space program and other countries like the United States have no right to interfere.

          The DPRK said it put an experimental satellite "Kwangmyongsong-1" into orbit in August 1998. But the United States said that it was a "Taepodong-1" missile test-launch.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 中文熟妇人妻av在线| 开心久久综合激情五月天| 国产一区二区三区四区五区加勒比| 漂亮人妻中文字幕丝袜| 久久香蕉国产线看观看精品yw| 老司机性色福利精品视频| 最近中文字幕国产精品| 又爽又黄又无遮挡的视频| 婷婷丁香五月亚洲中文字幕| 亚洲国产精品久久久天堂麻豆宅男 | 亚洲午夜精品国产电影在线观看| 视频一区二区三区中文字幕狠狠| 欧美交a欧美精品喷水| 98精品全国免费观看视频 | 日韩高清在线亚洲专区不卡| 中文字幕在线观看一区二区| 亚洲精品国产成人无码区a片| 日本一码二码三码的区分| 亚洲人成人网站色www| 男人天堂亚洲天堂女人天堂| 好深好湿好硬顶到了好爽| 无遮挡1000部拍拍拍免费| 久久精品99国产精品日本| 9丨精品国产高清自在线看| 宅宅少妇无码| 无码高潮爽到爆的喷水视频app| 亚洲成年av天堂动漫网站| 亚洲国产欧美在线人成AAAA | 国产精品后入内射视频| 亚洲av肉欲一区二区| 少妇仑乱a毛片无码| 亚洲精品一区二区美女| 国产精品亚洲国际在线看| 最新亚洲av日韩av二区| 国产成人精品无码一区二区老年人| 午夜亚洲AV日韩AV无码大全| 女被男啪到哭的视频网站| 视频一区视频二区在线视频 | 最新亚洲人成网站在线影院| 在线观看国产小视频| 亚洲天堂亚洲天堂亚洲色图|