<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> Asia-Pacific
          DPRK to withdraw from six-party talks
          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2009-04-14 12:50

          The Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) said on Tuesday it will withdraw from the six-party talks and restore the nuclear facilities that have been under disablement process.

          The DPRK will not fulfill any agreement reached in the nuclear talks any more, a spokesman from the DPRK foreign ministry said in a statement, in response to a UN Security Council presidential statement on its rocket launch.

          DPRK to withdraw from six-party talks
          A South Korean soldier watches a TV news report on DPRK's rocket launch, at a railway station in Seoul April 5, 2009. DPRK said on Tuesday it will withdraw from the six-party talks. [Xinhua]

          He said that the DPRK will bolster its nuclear deterrent for self-defence purpose.

          He also said that the DPRK will begin to restore the nuclear facilities that have been under disablement process, in a bid to operate those facilities normally again.

          The DPRK will restart the reprocessing of the spent fuel rods, he added.

          The new move was an obvious response to the presidential statement adopted by UN Security Council on DPRK's recent rocket launch, saying it was "in contravention of Security Council resolution 1718" and demanding the country "not conduct any further launch."

          Full Coverage:
          DPRK to withdraw from six-party talksDPRK Rocket Launch

          Related readings:
          DPRK to withdraw from six-party talksUNSC adopts statement on DPRK
          DPRK to withdraw from six-party talksChina delegation visits DPRK, Syria
          DPRK to withdraw from six-party talksUN set to condemn DPRK launch
          DPRK to withdraw from six-party talksJapan extends DPRK sanctions

          The six-party talks, a platform designed to engage the DPRK, South Korea, the United States, Russia, Japan and China in talks on the denuclearization on the Korean Peninsula, was first held in Beijing in August, 2003, and has made tangible progress on the issue in the following years.

          The DPRK destroyed the cooling tower at its Yongbyon nuclear complex June last year, marking a symbolic step forward towards the goal.

          The DPRK warned last month that any action of the United Nations against its "satellite launch" would ruin the six-party talks.

          Shortly after Pyongyang's declaration, the Russian Foreign Ministry said it could "only regret" Pyongyang's decision to quit the six-party talks.

          "This decision will obviously not help achieve the goals we set to ourselves in the settlement of problems of the Korean Peninsula," according to the ministry's information and press department.

          "We can only express our regret at the decision of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) and urge it not to halt six-party talks on the nuclear problem on the Korean Peninsula," a foreign ministry official said.

          South Korea said Tuesday that it will deal calmly with the DPRK's stronger-than-expected response.

          The South Korean government will "take a calm manner" in dealing with the DPRK's "threats," a South Korean foreign ministry official was quoted.

          China disapproves of new sanction, opposes new resolution on DPRK

          China has said it disapproves of the United Nations adopting any new resolution on the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) rocket launch, and is opposed to any new sanction against the DPRK, Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Jiang Yu said in Beijing on Tuesday.

          China maintains that the reaction from the Security Council should be conducive to safeguarding peace and stability in the Korean Peninsula and Northeast Asia, and conducive to the six-party talks and also to the process of a nuclear-free Korean Peninsula, and it should also be conducive to safeguarding the international non-proliferation regime, Jiang said.

          China has noticed the DPRK's announcement of its satellite launch on April 5 local time and other countries' concern over it. The UN Security Council had just passed a presidential statement as a response, calling relevant parties for fulfillment of resolution 1718, she said.

          Jiang said China hopes relevant parties would view the overall situation and long-term development, keep calm and show restraint, jointly safeguard peace and stability in the region and promote the process of a nuclear-free Korean Peninsula.

          Jiang said this accords with the interest of the international community and those countries involved.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 色婷婷欧美在线播放内射 | 久久精品无码专区东京热| 人妻丰满熟妇无码区免费 | 亚洲天堂自拍| 少妇无套内谢免费视频| 亚洲精品一区国产| 日韩精品一区二区亚洲专区| 久久91精品牛牛| 国产精品青草久久久久福利99| 国产精品推荐手机在线| 护士长在办公室躁bd| 亚洲一区二区偷拍精品| 中文字幕人妻第一区| 亚洲精品中文字幕第一页| 无码人妻精品中文字幕免费东京热 | 国产高颜值不卡一区二区| 狠狠躁夜夜躁人人爽天天5| 18国产午夜福利一二区| 国产香蕉九九久久精品免费| 人人妻人人做人人爽夜欢视频| 午夜福利一区二区三区在线观看| 免费av网站| 精品一区二区成人精品| 尹人香蕉久久99天天拍| 久久香蕉国产线看观看怡红院妓院 | 在线亚洲+欧美+日本专区| 久久精品国产99亚洲精品| 一区二区三区在线观看日本视频 | 国产亚洲tv在线观看| 热久在线免费观看视频| 爱啪啪精品一区二区三区| 亚洲嫩模一区二区三区视频| 久久97人人超人人超碰超国产| 久久夜色精品国产嚕嚕亚洲av| 国产精品福利中文字幕| av偷拍亚洲一区二区三区| 国产一区二区三区在线看| 日韩午夜福利片段在线观看| 一 级做人爱全视频在线看| 久久精品亚洲精品国产区| 人妻聚色窝窝人体WWW一区|