<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> Asia-Pacific
          2 Koreas wrap up talks with no breakthrough
          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2009-04-22 09:33

          SEOUL -- Officials of South Korea and the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) ended a rare governmental dialogue on Tuesday without significant breakthrough.

          The talks, which was the first time that the two sides hold government dialogue since South Korean President Lee Myung-bak took office in February last year, lasted only 22 minutes at DPRK' s border city of Kaesong, said Unification Ministry spokesman Kim Ho-nyoun.

          Related readings:
          2 Koreas wrap up talks with no breakthrough S Korean delegation crosses border for talks
          2 Koreas wrap up talks with no breakthrough DPRK military warns against sanctions for rocket launch
          2 Koreas wrap up talks with no breakthrough US, DPRK urged to engage in dialogue
          2 Koreas wrap up talks with no breakthrough DPRK to restart nuclear reactor
          2 Koreas wrap up talks with no breakthrough DPRK to withdraw from six-party talks

          During the brief official contact, which was delayed by 12 hours due to procedural disputes between the two sides, delegates from South Korea and the DPRK presented stances on the inter-Korean industrial complex in Kaesong and inter-Korean ties without in-depth exchange of their views, local media reported.

          According to a news release by the South Korean Presidential Office, the DPRK announced to reconsider the contract with South Korean authorities and South Korean companies over the inter-Korean industrial complex and demanded higher payment for DPRK labors working in the complex.

          At the talks, the South Korea sides appealed that the DPRK should refrain from actions worsening the tensions over the Korean Peninsula, urging the release of a South Korean citizen detained by the DPRK authorities in Kaesong, the news release said.

          South Korea also asked the DPRK to stop criticism over South Korean leader and hold more inter-Korean governmental talks to resolve bilateral disputes, the news release said.

          Kim Young-tak, director general of the Kaesong Industrial Complex Project Bureau under the South Korean Unification Ministry, led a 7-member delegation to participate in Tuesday's talks.

          The DPRK offered to hold the talks last Thursday. Seoul accepted the proposal later.

          Tuesday's inter-Korean talks came amid mounting tensions over the Korean Peninsula. The South Korean government announced last Saturday it will not declare a full participation in the US-led Proliferation Security Initiative (PSI) before Tuesday's inter- Korean talks.

          The DPRK has repeatedly warned to take stern countermeasures if South Korea fully joins the PSI, denouncing Seoul's full participation in the PSI as a "declaration of war."

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 无码无套少妇毛多18p| 激情综合网激情综合| 久久精品国产亚洲av热一区| 亚洲国产欧美一区二区好看电影| 久久精品国产亚洲av热九九热| 国产精品一区二区三区污| 最新精品国偷自产在线| 亚洲粉嫩av一区二区黑人| 欧美人与动欧交视频| 日韩精品无码一区二区视频| 午夜激情婷婷| 国产精品一级久久黄色片| 日本精品videossex黑人| 中文文字幕文字幕亚洲色| 国产精品中文字幕综合| 国产偷国产偷亚洲欧美高清| 在线精品国精品国产不卡| 亚洲男女羞羞无遮挡久久丫| 国产av亚洲精品ai换脸电影| 亚洲国产在一区二区三区| 日本福利视频免费久久久| 中文字幕av国产精品| 国产亚洲精品福利片| 色秀网在线观看视频免费| 成人在线亚洲| 91精品乱码一区二区三区| 99精品国产兔费观看久久99| 亚洲国产综合精品2020| 精品国产午夜福利在线观看| 国产欧美日韩精品丝袜高跟鞋| 人人人爽人人爽人人av| 欧美综合在线观看| 成人拍拍拍无遮挡免费视频| 夜夜爽无码一区二区三区| 深夜av在线免费观看| 免费播放一区二区三区成片| 日韩一级伦理片一区二区| 国产欧美精品一区二区色综合| 麻豆亚洲自偷拍精品日韩另| 毛多水多高潮高清视频| 一级片黄色一区二区三区|