<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> Middle East
          Iran releases 5 British embassy staff: TV
          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2009-06-29 15:29

          TEHRAN -- Five out of the nine detained Iranian staff at the British embassy in Tehran have been released, Iran's English-language satellite channel Press TV reported Monday morning.

          "Five out of the nine local staff at the British embassy in the Iranian capital of Tehran have been released," Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Hassan Qashqavi was quoted as saying.

          Related readings:
          Iran releases 5 British embassy staff: TV Iran detains local British embassy staff
          Iran releases 5 British embassy staff: TV Iran leader criticizes Western 'meddling'
          Iran releases 5 British embassy staff: TV Iran's president lashes out at Obama
          Iran releases 5 British embassy staff: TV Iran not to give in to pressures: Supreme Leader
          Iran releases 5 British embassy staff: TV Obama condemns violence against Iran protesters
          Iran releases 5 British embassy staff: TV New Iran leader 'to be sworn in before Aug 19'

          Qashqavi said that British Foreign Secretary David Miliband called Iranian Foreign Minister Manouchehr Mottaki by phone on Sunday evening and assured him that Britain does not intend to interfere in Iran's internal affairs.

          The spokesman also said Iran is not going to close any embassy which is not on the Iranian government's agenda, according to Press TV's report.

          Iranian media reported Sunday that eight local staff at the British embassy had been detained for their "considerable role" in post-election riots, but Monday's reports said the number should be nine.

          Speaking on the sidelines of a European security meeting in Greece on Sunday, Miliband called the arrests "harassment" and demanded their immediate release.

          Relations between Britain and Iran are strained after Tehran accused Britain of stoking unrest, which London denies.

          Iran has repeatedly accused foreign powers -- especially Britain and the United States -- of stoking the unrest that swept the country after June 12 election, which handed President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad a decisive victory.

          Last week, Iran's Foreign Minister Manouchehr Mottaki warned the country may downgrade its ties with Britain after the two governments expelled each other's diplomats in a tit-for-tat move.

          Iran has also expelled a BBC's correspondent in Tehran and arrested a British-Greek journalist, as well as a number of other British passport-holders it said were involved in riot.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: gay片免费网站| 插入中文字幕在线一区二区三区| 国产午夜福利精品久久不卡| 老司机性色福利精品视频| 日韩a∨精品日韩在线观看| 国产福利永久在线视频无毒不卡| 亚洲综合精品香蕉久久网| 亚洲东京色一区二区三区| 国产亚洲AV电影院之毛片| 久草网视频在线观看| 久久久av男人的天堂| 亚洲Av综合日韩精品久久久| 亚洲日本精品一区二区| 大地资源网中文第一页| 99人中文字幕亚洲区三| 激情综合色区网激情五月| 精品一精品国产一级毛片| 国产女同一区二区在线| 丰满少妇又爽又紧又丰满在线观看 | 国产精品久久久久久无毒不卡| 亚洲欧美人成人让影院| 又大又粗欧美成人网站| 欧美性受xxxx喷水性欧洲| 欧洲免费一区二区三区视频| 精品一区二区三区四区色| 在线播放深夜精品三级| 亚洲国产呦萝小初| 国产精品午夜福利视频| 亚洲人成人无码www| 国产亚洲精品综合一区二区| 亚洲欧美日韩高清一区二区三区| 国产精品自拍视频免费看| 亚洲人成精品久久久久| 亚洲精品尤物av在线网站| 亚洲欧美成人一区二区三区| 日本国产精品第一页久久| 亚洲国产日韩伦中文字幕| 久久亚洲私人国产精品| 一卡2卡三卡4卡免费网站| 成人一区二区三区视频在线观看| 男女爽爽无遮挡午夜视频|