<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> Asia-Pacific
          Hyundai boss in DPRK for held employee
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2009-08-11 09:16

          Executive hopes to duplicate success of Bill Clinton mission

          Hyundai boss in DPRK for held employee
          Chairwoman Hyun Jeong-eun of Hyundai Group in Republic of Korea arrives at the CIQ (customs, immigration and quarantine) office, just south of the demilitarized zone separating the two Koreas, in Paju, north of Seoul, August 10, 2009, before she crosses the border to visit Pyongyang. [Agencies]

          SEOUL: The chief of conglomerate Hyundai Group traveled Monday to Pyongyang seeking the freedom of an employee.

          The 44-year-old technician from the Republic of Korea (ROK), who has only been identified by his family name, Yu, was detained four months ago for allegedly denouncing the DPRK's political system. He worked in a joint industrial park where ROK-run factories employ DPRK workers, and Seoul officials have not been allowed access to the man.

          The Republic of Korea's (ROK) Hyundai has poured hundreds of millions of dollars into joint projects in the DPRK, including tours to a famed mountain resort and ancient sights in Kaesong city, and the industrial park. But Pyongyang halted the tours last year amid tensions with the ROK. The factory park remained open with a skeleton ROK staff.

          Related readings:
          Hyundai boss in DPRK for held employee DPRK closely watching ROK's rocket launch
          Hyundai boss in DPRK for held employee DPRK wants better ties with US - security adviser
          Hyundai boss in DPRK for held employee Clinton urged DPRK to free detained SKoreans
          Hyundai boss in DPRK for held employee White House: Policy toward DPRK unchanged

          Hyundai boss in DPRK for held employee Clinton, 2 journalists depart DPRK for US

          The DPRK was also still holding four ROK fishermen and their boat seized last month after the vessel strayed into northern waters.

          Her three-day visit comes on the heels of former President Bill Clinton's journey to Pyongyang last week to secure the release of two American journalists, Euna Lee and Laura Ling, who were sentenced to 12 years of hard labor for entering the country illegally in March.

          DPRK leader Kim Jong-il pardoned the women last Tuesday and ordered their release.

          Worker 'Most Urgent Issue' 

          Hyun is expected to focus on securing the worker's release and persuading the DPRK to resume tours to Diamond Mountain and Kaesong, both operated by Hyundai Asan, the group's DPRK business arm, said Kim Ha-young, a Hyundai Asan spokesman.

          "The release of the detained worker is the most urgent issue," the spokesman said.

          ROK media, including the mass-circulation JoongAng Ilbo newspaper, said Hyun may meet Kim Jong-il during her trip, but Hyundai Asan said she doesn't have any plans to meet the DPRK leader.

          In Seoul, the Unification Ministry, which handles relations with Pyongyang, confirmed Hyun was making the trip. Ministry spokesman Chun Hae-sung told reporters the government has also made "all necessary efforts" to win the manager's release.

             Previous page 1 2 Next Page  

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 日韩一区精品视频一区二区| 国内精品久久久久电影院| 日韩加勒比一本无码精品| 亚洲精品你懂的在线观看| 加勒比亚洲天堂午夜中文| 麻豆a级片| 97久久超碰国产精品2021| 乱码视频午夜在线观看| 国产h视频免费观看| 人妻少妇偷人一区二区| a级免费视频| 国产精品99一区二区三区 | 中文字幕在线观看国产双飞高清| 99久久国产成人免费网站| 国产成人a在线观看视频免费| 丰满少妇在线观看网站| 国产精品午夜福利免费看| 狠狠人妻久久久久久综合九色| 最近2018中文字幕免费看2019| 亚洲永久精品免费在线看| 国产一区二区色婬影院| 亚洲成在人天堂一区二区| 国产一区二区三区精品综合| 97国产揄拍国产精品人妻| 成人午夜在线观看日韩| 99国产成+人+综合+亚洲欧美| 中文字幕无码久久精品| 日本特黄特黄aaaaa大片| 亚洲色一色噜一噜噜噜| 国产一区二区不卡自拍| 国产一区二区不卡自拍| 国产精品久久久久电影网| 亚欧洲乱码视频一二三区| 免费的特黄特色大片| 蜜桃久久精品成人无码av| 欧美一区二区三区啪啪| 无码人妻精品一区二| 久久精品国产亚洲夜色AV网站| 一级成人欧美一区在线观看| 西西大胆午夜人体视频| 亚洲欧美国产va在线播放|