<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
             

          $3.6b of State funds misused

          (China Daily/Agencies)
          Updated: 2007-09-20 07:11

          Dozens of central government ministries and agencies misused $3.6 billion of State funds last year, according to a National Audit Office (NAO) report released Wednesday.

          The office said it audited 49 ministerial-level bodies from last December to March on budgets, revenues and expenditures.

          Illegal use accounted for 4 percent of the money and waste for 5 percent of the 27 billion yuan ($3.6 billion) that was wrongly used or improperly accounted for, according to a summary posted on the NAO website that cited chief auditor Li Jinhua's report to a work meeting on Monday.

          Many of the ministries and agencies had engaged in malpractices before, according to the meeting. "Resolute measures must be taken to prevent them from committing the malpractice time and again," Li said.

          The most common problems were misappropriation of funds and failure to report proceeds or extra expenditures, the report said.

          It outlines numerous ways that State agencies allegedly used to raise extra cash.

          "As of the end of 2006, 132 million yuan ($17.6 million) of Finance Ministry funds had not been clearly allocated," the report said, adding that the ministry had failed to account for another 157 million yuan ($21 million) outstanding from already completed projects.

          The auditors took the National Development and Reform Commission - the top economic planner - and other government departments to task for charging companies for "endorsements" or sponsorships.

          Such charges by the NDRC alone amounted to 13.4 million yuan ($1.78 million) in 2006, the report said.

          The agency also accused the Foreign Ministry of charging 62 million yuan ($8.2 million) in excess fees for visas, noting that the average amount charged was twice the cost.

          The State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission was singled out for alleged misuse of 51.9 million yuan ($6.9 million) in project funds, while the Ministry of Public Security misused 6.29 million yuan ($837,000) in public funds, the report said.

          Despite the problems, Li said during an online interview in July that the situation is changing for the better since he took office 10 years ago because a large portion of the problematic money was caused by "managerial irregularities".



          Top China News  
          Today's Top News  
          Most Commented/Read Stories in 48 Hours
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 啦啦啦高清视频在线观看| 久久久美女| 蜜臀av一区二区国产在线| 给我免费观看片在线| 五月综合激情视频在线观看| 无码国内精品久久人妻蜜桃| 国产精品内射视频免费| 亚洲第一二三区日韩国产| 精品国产免费人成在线观看| 麻豆精品久久久久久久99蜜桃| 久久天天躁狠狠躁夜夜婷| 最近亚洲精品中文字幕| 精品亚洲国产成人av在线| 91久久国产成人免费观看| 午夜精品久久久久久久爽| 日韩精品区一区二区三vr| 久久久久无码精品国产h动漫| 亚洲国产日韩A在线亚洲| 国产精品高清一区二区三区| 一区二区三区不卡国产| 午夜无遮挡男女啪啪免费软件| 日本中文一二区有码在线| 婷婷精品国产亚洲AV麻豆不片| 国产伦一区二区三区视频| 久久一日本道色综合久久| 国产精品∧v在线观看| 蜜桃无码一区二区三区| 任我爽精品视频在线播放| 国产精品白嫩初高生免费视频| 国产乱人无码伦av在线a| 精品乱码一区二区三四五区| 成年女人A级毛片免| 久久精品国产亚洲av麻豆软件| 日本高清一区二区在线观看| 亚洲成人av在线高清| 男人资源最新资源网站| 午夜福利激情一区二区三区 | 人妻少妇偷人作爱av| 日本一区二区在免费观看喷水 | 国产乱人无码伦av在线a| 久久天堂综合亚洲伊人HD妓女|