<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> Asia-Pacific
          Satellite launch sparks conflicting claims
          By Wang Linyan (China Daily)
          Updated: 2009-04-06 08:34

          The Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) said on Sunday it launched a satellite into orbit which was circling the Earth transmitting songs - but the United States and the Republic of Korea (ROK) said it had failed to enter orbit.

          Satellite launch sparks conflicting claims

          The "Taepodong-2" rocket was launched at 11:20 am local time (0220 GMT) from the East Sea Launch Ground in the east coast of the country, the DPRK's Korean Central News Agency said.

          Full Coverage:
          Satellite launch sparks conflicting claimsDPRK Rocket Launch

          Related readings:
          Satellite launch sparks conflicting claimsRussian space control: DPRK satellite not in orbit
          Satellite launch sparks conflicting claimsDPRK says successfully launches satellite
          Satellite launch sparks conflicting claimsSouth Korea says DPRK launch fails
          Satellite launch sparks conflicting claimsChina urges calm on DPRK launch
          Satellite launch sparks conflicting claimsFull text of KCNA report on 'successful satellite launch'
          Satellite launch sparks conflicting claimsRussia confirms DPRK rocket launch
          Satellite launch sparks conflicting claimsJapan protests "regrettable" launch
          Satellite launch sparks conflicting claimsUS says launch is 'provocative act'
          Satellite launch sparks conflicting claimsJapan launches no interceptor
          Satellite launch sparks conflicting claimsJapan redfaced over false report

          The "Kwangmyongsong-2" satellite was sent into orbit at 11:29 am local time (0229 GMT), the agency said.

          But North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) and US Northern Command officials issued a statement disputing any success.

          "Stage one of the missile fell into the Sea of Japan," the statement said. "The remaining stages along with the payload itself landed in the Pacific Ocean. No object entered orbit and no debris fell on Japan."

          ROK Defense Minister Lee Sang-hee said that Seoul had judged that the DPRK had failed to put its satellite launched into orbit, Japan's Kyodo news agency reported.

          "Based on our judgment made so far, all first, second and third (stage) rockets fell into the ocean, and thus nothing has been put into orbit," Kyodo quoted Lee as telling a parliamentary session in Seoul.

          US, ROK and Japanese officials - who monitored the launch from nearby warships and high-resolution spy satellite cameras - have said they suspect the DPRK was testing long-range ballistic missile technology that could be used to carry a nuclear warhead to Alaska or beyond.

          Satellite launch sparks conflicting claims

          The US insisted it was a missile launch, but the ROK, in a U-turn, said it was a satellite. Japan used "flying object" to describe it.

          As the US, the European Union, the ROK and Japan denounced the launch, China called for the international community to "stay calm and exercise restraint".

          Beijing wants to resolve the issue through dialogue and "is opposed to any act that is likely to stoke tensions", Foreign Minister Yang Jiechi said in a statement. He called his counterparts in the US, Russia, Japan and the ROK Sunday after the launch.

          Yang appealed for the resumption of Six-Party Talks - which were adjourned in February because of disagreement on how to verify Pyongyang's nuclear reports.

          Russia shared a similar stance.

          "We are checking whether this is a violation of certain resolutions of the UN Security Council and call on all sides to refrain from actions that could lead to escalation of tensions on the Korean Peninsula," a Russian Foreign Ministry spokesman said.

          Satellite launch sparks conflicting claims

          US President Barack Obama, describing the launch as "provocative", said in the Czech Republic that the DPRK "has ignored its international obligations, rejected unequivocal calls for restraint, and further isolated itself from the community of nations".

          He was informed of the launch by an aide as he was addressing a crowd in Prague, when he committed himself to reducing the US nuclear arsenal.

          He said the DPRK "broke the rules once more by testing a rocket that could be used for a long range missile".

          "This provocation underscores the need for action - not just this afternoon at the UN Security Council, but in our determination to prevent the spread of these weapons".

          The ROK branded the launch a "reckless" act, Japan said it was "extremely regrettable" and the European Union condemned Pyongyang's step.

          Satellite launch sparks conflicting claims

          The UN Security Council was to hold an emergency meeting Sunday (early morning, Beijing time). UN diplomats said no country was considering imposing new sanctions but a resolution on stricter enforcement of earlier measures could be discussed.

          The US, Japan and ROK see the launch as a violation of a Security Council resolution passed in 2006 after Pyongyang's nuclear test and other missile tests. That resolution, number 1718, demands the DPRK "suspend all activities related to its ballistic missile program".

          Chinese analysts said the launch would complicate the situation on the Korean Peninsula.

          By launching the satellite, the DPRK wants to attract the attention of the US - which is busy fighting domestic economic woes - and force Washington to the negotiating table, said Jin Canrong, associate dean at the School of International Studies at Renmin University of China.

          But "the move will diminish trust between the DPRK and the US, Japan and the ROK", he added.

          "It's a test for China", because it will make it harder for Beijing to mediate with all parties, he said.

          Domestically, Pyongyang needed such a launch to raise the morale of the people, Jin said.

          Shi Yinhong, Jin's fellow researcher, said the hype of the launch by Japan and the US was to create an excuse for their military expansion in the region.

          "They play up the 'DPRK threat' to pave the way for building a ballistic defense system," he said during a webchat Sunday.

          Song Xiaojun, a military expert, said the launch would present the DPRK greater bargaining power in negotiations with other countries.

          Agencies contributed to the story

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 一本加勒比hezyo无码人妻| 亚洲免费观看一区二区三区| 最近2019中文字幕免费看| 亚洲国产综合自在线另类| 成人免费A级毛片无码片2022| 精品精品自在现拍国产2021| 久久无码中文字幕免费影院蜜桃| 717午夜伦伦电影理论片| 国产偷窥熟女高潮精品视频| 国产精品三级中文字幕| 免费无码黄动漫在线观看| 亚洲av乱码久久亚洲精品| 精品婷婷色一区二区三区| 视频一区二区 国产视频| 九九九精品成人免费视频小说| 国产精品分类视频分类一区 | 亚洲AV无码片一区二区三区| 亚洲一级特黄大片一级特黄| 爆乳女仆高潮在线观看| 内射中出无码护士在线| 久久久无码精品国产一区| 欧美日本激情| 亚洲人成在线观看网站不卡 | 国产人妻人伦精品无码麻豆| 精品偷自拍另类精品在线| 亚洲成在人线av| 久久久精品无码一二三区| 午夜成人精品福利网站在线观看 | 久久综合免费一区二区三区| 国产精品福利自产拍在线观看| 狠狠噜天天噜日日噜无码| 久热这里只有精品12| 亚洲色一色噜一噜噜噜| 色猫咪av在线网址| 国产人成77777视频网站| 国产成人精品亚洲午夜麻豆| 91久久国产热精品免费| 99精品国产精品一区二区| 姑娘视频在线观看中国电影| 精品粉嫩国产一区二区三区| 国产午夜一区二区在线观看|