<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> Middle East
          Iran declares election fight over, vote valid
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2009-06-30 18:01

          A body of 12 clerics declared Iran's disputed presidential vote valid and free of major fraud, paving the way for President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad to be sworn in next month despite claims of vote manipulation that sparked weeks of massive protest.

          Iran declares election fight over, vote valid
          In this photo released by ISNA news agency, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, centre, visits a tunnel construction site in Tehran part of the highway between Tehran and the Iranian city of Chalous at the Caspian Sea coast, Monday, June 29, 2009. [Agencies] 
          Iran declares election fight over, vote valid
          The Guardian Council, an electoral authority the opposition accuses of favoring Ahmadinejad, said Monday that it had found only "slight irregularities" after randomly selecting and recounting 10 percent of nearly 40 million ballots.

          "From today on, the file on the presidential election has been closed," Guardian Council spokesman Abbas Ali Kadkhodaei said on state-run Press TV.

          Opposition candidate Mir Hossein Mousavi has said Ahmadinejad stole re-election through fraud and demanded a new election. Western analysts have described Ahmadinejad's roughly 2-1 margin of victory as suspicious and improbable.

          Conservative Ayatollah Ahmed Jannati, who heads the Guardian Council, said that "meticulous and comprehensive examination" revealed only "slight irregularities that are common to any election and needless of attention," according to the state TV channel IRIB.

          The decision ruling out the possibility of a new vote was expected after the country's supreme leader endorsed the vote on June 19. The government had delayed a formal declaration as Mousavi supporters flooded in the streets in protests that were put down through a show of force by riot police and pro-government militiamen.

          Mousavi has made few public appearances since then and said he would seek official approval for rallies.

          Related readings:
          Iran declares election fight over, vote valid Iran vote recount is underway: report
          Iran declares election fight over, vote valid Iran: No downgrade of diplomatic ties with Britain
          Iran declares election fight over, vote valid Iran releases 5 British embassy staff: TV
          Iran declares election fight over, vote valid Iran leader criticizes Western 'meddling'

          Iran declares election fight over, vote valid Iran's president lashes out at Obama

          The cleric-led government has said Ahmadinejad will be sworn in for a second term as early as July 26.

          Asked if the United States would recognize Ahmadinejad as Iran's legitimate president, US Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton said "We're going to take this a day at a time."

          Monday's recount appeared to be an attempt to cultivate the image that Iran was seriously addressing fraud claims, while giving no ground in the clampdown on opposition.

          Ahmadinejad would still have beat Mousavi if errors were found in nearly every one of the votes in the recount, according to the government.

          "They have a huge credibility gap with their own people as to the election process. And I don't think that's going to disappear by any finding of a limited review of a relatively small number of ballots," Clinton told reporters in Washington.

          Ahmadinejad also said he had ordered an investigation of the killing of a young woman on the fringes of a protest. Widely circulated video footage of Neda Agha Soltan bleeding to death on a Tehran street sparked outrage worldwide over authorities' harsh response to demonstrations.

          Iran's leaders have been trying to blame the election unrest on foreign conspirators, a longtime staple of government rhetoric about internal dissent.

          Ahmadinejad's Web site said Soltan was slain by "unknown agents and in a suspicious" way, convincing him that "enemies of the nation" were responsible.

          An Iranian doctor who said he tried to save her told the BBC last week she apparently was shot by a member of the volunteer Basij militia. Protesters spotted an armed member of the militia on a motorcycle, and stopped and disarmed him, Dr. Arash Hejazi said.

          Basij commander Hossein Taeb on Monday alleged that armed impostors were posing as militia members, Iran's state-run English-language satellite channel Press TV reported.

          Tensions with the West rose Sunday when Iran announced it had detained nine local employees of the British Embassy on suspicion of fomenting or aiding protests. Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Hasan Qashqavi said Monday that five of the Iranian embassy staffers had been released and the remaining four were being interrogated.

          Intelligence Minister Gholam Hossein Mohseini Ejehi claimed he had videotape showing some of the employees mingling with protesters. He said the fate of those who remain in custody rests with the court system.

          Qashqavi said officials were in written and verbal contact with British Foreign Secretary David Miliband and that Iran had dismissed the idea of downgrading relations with Britain and other countries.

          Italian Premier Silvio Berlusconi said Group of Eight leaders meeting next week in Italy will discuss possible sanctions against Iran.

          Riot police clashed Sunday with up to 3,000 protesters near the Ghoba Mosque in north Tehran, the first major post-election unrest in four days.

          Witnesses said that police used tear gas and clubs to break up the crowd, and said some demonstrators suffered broken bones. They alleged that security forces beat an elderly woman, prompting a screaming match with young demonstrators who then fought back. North Tehran is a base of support for Mousavi.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产激情一区二区三区成人| 国产极品精品自在线不卡| 精品欧美一区二区三区久久久| 色妺妺视频网| 精品一区二区三区不卡| 午夜性刺激免费在线| 九九色这里只有精品国产| 鲁丝片一区二区三区免费| 久久一日本综合色鬼综合色| AV最新高清无码专区| 亚洲精品成人网线在线播放va| 午夜免费无码福利视频麻豆| 久久精品这里只有国产中文精品| 不卡一区二区三区视频播放 | 国产精品一在线观看| 久久综合伊人77777| 色欲香天天天综合网站无码| 国产激情第一区二区三区| 国产精品偷伦视频免费观看了| 国产精品一区二区三粉嫩| 国产精品国产精品偷麻豆| 亚洲日本中文字幕天天更新| 亚欧乱色国产精品免费九库| 免费99视频| 无码国产精品一区二区免费3p | 国产一区二区在线有码| 亚州毛色毛片免费观看| 国产三级国产精品国产专| 最近中文字幕完整版hd| 99在线小视频| 男女扒开双腿猛进入爽爽免费看| 综合欧美视频一区二区三区| 国产精品青青在线观看爽香蕉| 西西少妇一区二区三区精品| 色狠狠色噜噜AV一区| japane欧美孕交se孕妇孕交| 极品少妇无套内射视频| 日韩精品无码一区二区三区| 亚洲欧洲日韩国内高清| 日本MV高清在线成人高清| 日韩精品国产精品十八禁|